• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95.jpg

Overview:
The Ways Summer Goes tells the story of two destinies that will cross paths. Jennifer, a secretary working in one of the most renowned companies in the country, will meet Arthur (MC), the new CEO assigned to this branch where Jennifer works. Your decisions could totally change the course of this story.
Take control of the situation and find out what fate has in store for our protagonists.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-11-25
Developer: Lewd Passion 3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

800.jpg 628.2.jpg 510.jpg 18.jpg 17.jpg 16.jpg 13.jpg 13.1.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 5_1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Reading the tags doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just because they'res a all/male protagonist tag doesn't mean that you have to play them and can instead pick one.
Well, the first real choice in the game was as the dude(the FMC first choice did nothing different with either choice). If I am going to have to play as a MMC, then let me name him. Also, lot of pronoun as syntax errors so far. Not the worst Engrish but definitely needs proofread.

Reactions: Lewd Passion 3D

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022
Hello everyone. I would like to talk to all of you. First of all I saw here in your comments that the issue of multiple protagonists was confused. Jennifer is the main protagonist and Arthur I wanted him to be a bit of a second protagonist. The relationship between Jennifer, Emily and Sara can be changed early in the game as you can see. And I really apologize for the animations, I really tried my best and I am trying to improve this part. I hope to see you in our next update and thanks for the criticism, it is with it that we can see where we are going wrong and improve this part for a better delivery for all of you.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone. I would like to talk to all of you. First of all I saw here in your comments that the issue of multiple protagonists was confused. Jennifer is the main protagonist and Arthur I wanted him to be a bit of a second protagonist. The relationship between Jennifer, Emily and Sara can be changed early in the game as you can see. And I really apologize for the animations, I really tried my best and I am trying to improve this part. I hope to see you in our next update and thanks for the criticism, it is with it that we can see where we are going wrong and improve this part for a better delivery for all of you.
customizable relationship is just between the three?

Reactions: Lewd Passion 3D
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes