preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Lewd Passion 3D jennifer and her 'tenants... lol' will be male mc's love interests right? If they, when will the male mc goes into the picture? Most of the content is between jennifer and her 'tenants'. When will MC can have romantic and sexual scenes with them?

Reactions: goldenrhino

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheWaysSummerGoes-0.3P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Lewd Passion 3D Hey!
You need to repackage your game. In one update it went from ~ 830 MB to over 2.5 GB.
Firstly, for some unexplainable reason you now have a minute-long main menu video that's almost 300 MB in size.
Convert the videos to a VP9 (or AV1 if you have the hardware) WEBM. Now! (this applies to ALL videos)

Secondly, please compress your images better - a well-compressed JPG or WEBP (90-95% quality) will be half this size with no difference in visual fidelity. Do it from source PNG, of course.

Fix your game, please.​

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
why is there a pause after every dialogue. can you increase the speed. this is what i mean:
*click* text and image appear *click* text disappears and the image stays *click* image changes and new text appears. there is seems like there is one extra *click* that unnecessarily slow down to pace, if i just want to look at the image that feature is built into renpy.

EDIT it improves but its pretty noticeable at the beginning.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: The Ways Summer Goes /Lewd Passion 3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
Download:
1701840417888.png 1701840505270.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Lewd Passion 3D you need to code your pics to move on their own. having to click click click just to get to the next dialogue is annoying.

omg no reason this plays like crap. you put a pause after literally everything. you don't need to put a pause; a new line of dialogue already pauses it for you.

1701841572531.png

Edit: I changed the pause to (0.125) and it runs better, but I would just remove them all and just have the pauses when you just want to show a sequence of pics (0.25). Like stated above, it's not needed with the newer Ren'py to have pauses after text. Also your coding is pretty bloated; you can just have the scene, zoom and dissolve be on the same line.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Game/Developer: The Ways Summer Goes /Lewd Passion 3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3147117 View attachment 3147119
Good timing, was just going to start this game tonight because looked like the Universal Mods work with it, but now, I could just use your mod instead. Thank you for doing this!!!

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
As a fem protag fan and the lover of motherxdaughter stuff this might be my new fav game on f95, i just hope it is completed in a reasonable amount of time and not thrown into Limbo or abandoned status. Great renders. I also love the development of male mc story.

Also if folks can point out more MotherxDaughter games. Thanks.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
As a fem protag fan and the lover of motherxdaughter stuff this might be my new fav game on f95, i just hope it is completed in a reasonable amount of time and not thrown into Limbo or abandoned status. Great renders. I also love the development of male mc story.

Also if folks can point out more MotherxDaughter games. Thanks.
Lewd Passion 3D

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Lewd Passion 3D you need to code your pics to move on their own. having to click click click just to get to the next dialogue is annoying.

omg no reason this plays like crap. you put a pause after literally everything. you don't need to put a pause; a new line of dialogue already pauses it for you.

View attachment 3147142

Edit: I changed the pause to (0.125) and it runs better, but I would just remove them all and just have the pauses when you just want to show a sequence of pics (0.25). Like stated above, it's not needed with the newer Ren'py to have pauses after text. Also your coding is pretty bloated; you can just have the scene, zoom and dissolve be on the same line.

I understand that Lewd Passion 3D is a solo developer and may be facing some challenges in the programming area.

At some point, he reached out for my assistance, although I'm not exactly sure when that happened. It seems he's a bit hesitant to make changes to the code, fearing it might impact the game's development.

Initially, the game was created with a resolution of 1280x720, but now he's working with images at 1300x731. To avoid cutting off parts of the images, it seems he's manually zooming in on all of them, which, as I understand, could significantly extend the development time. I suggested to him that he consider changing the resolution in Ren'Py and adjusting the images. However, due to his lack of programming skills, he's reluctant to make these changes, concerned it might jeopardize the game.

Currently, I'm quite busy with my own work and couldn't assist further before the launch. I recommended that he, if possible, seek help on the recruitment and services forum, where he might find a programmer with more availability to assist him with the code.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022
Lewd Passion 3D jennifer and her 'tenants... lol' will be male mc's love interests right? If they, when will the male mc goes into the picture? Most of the content is between jennifer and her 'tenants'. When will MC can have romantic and sexual scenes with them?
As the game develops, many things are yet to happen. ;)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is it just me or is there a weird delay between one dialogue to the next? Seems to take a second or 2 for the next dialog box to appear.

Reactions: godoff95

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Nice quality VN. But the avatars are almost as big as the main characters on the screen. Is there any way to remove them as an option? They are distracting.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Let's talk about illumination.

I'm here to show you a test image of night lighting. I need your opinion on the three options I've provided. Feel free to comment on the lighting and choose which is the best night lighting for TWSG. I look forward to your comments. Attn: LEWD PASSION 3D

View attachment 3140511
View attachment 3140512
View attachment 3140514
B works for me. Also, please....is there any way possible you can make it so that the avatars on the left side of the screen can be turned off as an option? They are very large and distracting to the point where I don't know where my eyes should focus. I don't want anything in the way of me enjoying the content. Other than that it looks like a very high quality title. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes