Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
By the way, are we supposed to believe Jennifer is a mother figure to the other girls? Landlady type? Not really. At best she seems like a big sister to them. That's how they seem to me anyways. If she is a mother type figure....damn working out really pays. I need to hit the gym! lol

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
To the dev: It's a good first effort. You've obviously have talent. But there is a bit of a learning curve as you are becoming aware from reading the comments.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
By the way, are we supposed to believe Jennifer is a mother figure to the other girls? Landlady type? Not really. At best she seems like a big sister to them. That's how they seem to me anyways. If she is a mother type figure....damn working out really pays. I need to hit the gym! lol
That's pretty common

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any incest patches?
I don't know the correct order when placing the relationships between the characters
someone help?
English is not my native language

bigmanjow

Oct 13, 2018
Any incest patches?
I don't know the correct order when placing the relationships between the characters
someone help?
English is not my native language
I believe it's like that:
Jennifer is Sara and Emily's mother.
Mc is Meggie's son and Abigail's nephew.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Very nice story, i love the mother and her daughters, but why is there that idiot MC doing some other stuff in the background.
I guess the dev tries to satisfy everybody with that male mc but i's a mistake.
I hope that we can quickly get rid of that scumbag and focus on the girls.
It's always a mistake to include multiple stories because if the dev gives choices he will soon end up with a mess to handle and second it weakens every story.
Each time a game starts to include more and more girls it becomes less interesting and end up as a fuck festival without any interest.

Nov 23, 2023
customizable relationship is just between the three?
sadly the "incest" is all lesbian, not one of those male protags fucking his mom/aunt/sister/cousin. Of course I'm only in 500/2732 dialog lines in so far, maybe that will change (doubtful, tempted to hit the ctrl key and just pay attention to the Rebecca scenes, she's still kinda hot even tho she's not the male protag's sister or something). First thought during the character intro was "wtf, not another daughter/mother set where they look more like sisters". And I never was a fan of a bunch of piercings or massive tatoos on girls either, so only Sara is a close 2nd looks wise.

TimLord

Sep 25, 2017
Wow this game blew my mind ! Especially the part with Jennifer and her "daughters". So looking forward to the next update. I'm supporting this project. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Lewd Passion 3D

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
sadly the "incest" is all lesbian, not one of those male protags fucking his mom/aunt/sister/cousin. Of course I'm only in 500/2732 dialog lines in so far, maybe that will change (doubtful, tempted to hit the ctrl key and just pay attention to the Rebecca scenes, she's still kinda hot even tho she's not the male protag's sister or something). First thought during the character intro was "wtf, not another daughter/mother set where they look more like sisters". And I never was a fan of a bunch of piercings or massive tatoos on girls either, so only Sara is a close 2nd looks wise.
This update introduces the male mc's mother and aunt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes