88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello everyone. I would like to talk to all of you. First of all I saw here in your comments that the issue of multiple protagonists was confused. Jennifer is the main protagonist and Arthur I wanted him to be a bit of a second protagonist. The relationship between Jennifer, Emily and Sara can be changed early in the game as you can see. And I really apologize for the animations, I really tried my best and I am trying to improve this part. I hope to see you in our next update and thanks for the criticism, it is with it that we can see where we are going wrong and improve this part for a better delivery for all of you.
So, male protagonist choise is forced for whole game? Even if it Female portagonist focused game? Can we avoid male choise?

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022
Well, the first real choice in the game was as the dude(the FMC first choice did nothing different with either choice). If I am going to have to play as a MMC, then let me name him. Also, lot of pronoun as syntax errors so far. Not the worst Engrish but definitely needs proofread.
Thanks for your comment and so sorry about my ENGRISH hahaha. Unfortunelly I don't have money yet to pay someone to do this for me. But I'll try to do my best in the next uptades until I find anyone to translate. The question about you can't change the name of Jennifer is because we have some bonus images of her and other girls on our Patreon and Subscribestar.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks for your comment and so sorry about my ENGRISH hahaha. Unfortunelly I don't have money yet to pay someone to do this for me. But I'll try to do my best in the next uptades until I find anyone to translate. The question about you can't change the name of Jennifer is because we have some bonus images of her and other girls on our Patreon and Subscribestar.
I am fine with her(Jennifer) name, I was talking about his(Arthur) name being customizable. As a male, when I play as a male character, I like to actually put myself into their shoes. Also, you might find someone on here willing to proofread for you at no charge. I am doing that for one of the devs. Now if they go on to make a fortune off their game, I might expect some credit at least, in lieu of monetary payments.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am fine with her(Jennifer) name, I was talking about his(Arthur) name being customizable. As a male, when I play as a male character, I like to actually put myself into their shoes. Also, you might find someone on here willing to proofread for you at no charge. I am doing that for one of the devs. Now if they go on to make a fortune off their game, I might expect some credit at least, in lieu of monetary payments.
If I could name male character I would call the Male protagonist his name ----> "asshole"

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022
We can talk about proofread on our discord? DM me there pls.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
If I could name male character I would call the Male protagonist his name ----> "asshole"
Heh, I have done that in some games with multiple protagonists. Games where the MMC is written as one and I make all the choices to get them cucked. Now, if the MMC is more like me, I like to think of myself as a decent person, that is when I like to give them my name. For example, the one choice given to the MMC so far in this game, be nice or be dismissive, I chose nice, as I always do when given that choice. Even if the female LI is annoying(it happens), I still choose the nice route. I only ever choose the mean route when dealing with somebody trying to hurt my LI.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Heh, I have done that in some games with multiple protagonists. Games where the MMC is written as one and I make all the choices to get them cucked. Now, if the MMC is more like me, I like to think of myself as a decent person, that is when I like to give them my name. For example, the one choice given to the MMC so far in this game, be nice or be dismissive, I chose nice, as I always do when given that choice. Even if the female LI is annoying(it happens), I still choose the nice route. I only ever choose the mean route when dealing with somebody trying to hurt my LI.
I better gonna wait for too long (I don't even know if I wanna play this with Male portagonist into it. It make me sad an sick. I Need a doctor.)
I see this where I play female portagonist game aand ther owt no where I see male choise show up no where. Ialweys stop playing them.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I better gonna wait for too long (I don't even know if I wanna play this with Male portagonist into it. It make me sad an sick. I Need a doctor.)
I see this where I play female portagonist game aand ther owt no where I see male choise show up no where. Ialweys stop playing them.
if you write such stupid nonsense as "I don't even know if I wanna play this with Male portagonist into it. It make me sad an sick. I Need a doctor" :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: then you definitely need to see a doctor

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
if you write such stupid nonsense as "I don't even know if I wanna play this with Male portagonist into it. It make me sad an sick. I Need a doctor" :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: then you definitely need to see a doctor
I see we a doctor here. Good to see, what you suggeting Doctor, can I be able to heal myself ot not? I wanna female portagonist without male protagonist into it or just see male choise as kinetic nove or an option to disable male portagonist choise. I'm truly uncofrtbale with them (Not when I making one)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes