bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
FYI - Using your corrected script (thanks for that btw,) I'm getting the following errors when setting Sara and Emily's relationships.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just ignored the errors and continued, but thought you might want to know. Thanks again!

Edit: Unfortunately, I had to restart the game without this script because I was getting an error every time there was dialogue text that used any of the relationships that were set at the beginning of the game. Which sucks, because this script was much more understandable.
I am guessing the "s" I took out of each one of the tag codes(like for example, for each time you wanted it to say Landlady or Mother, there was a tag of &(ld)s, for the girls referenced by the FMC it was %(cr)s, when referencing the relationship of the girls to each other it was %(si)s) might have caused the errors. I thought they were unnecessarily making their names plural but it must have actually been part of the tag code. Have gone back through, added them back, then ran through checking for errors, no issues now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MythMackay

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Renders are fantastic. Love the ladies tans. Engrish is grating though. I had to quit. I'll be back though once the text gets cleaned up.
Try it now with the updated script file I posted above. Just unzip in the game subfolder. I have agreed to proofread the devs future scripts before publishing.

Reactions: truien

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok I guess.

I'm not into playing male portagonist games, this think ruin mywhole interest that I hadto female protagonist. Since the plot look like force male choise up on you withouavoid them or seen them kinetick novel.

In game with female portagonist game male choise are the choise that kill whole mood and interse in playing them. I'm just sad that I been forced to play them. I just don't feelright play male choise and been forced to play them.

Good Luck to the dev.

Reactions: TheLord2

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Ok I guess.

I'm not into playing male portagonist games, this think ruin mywhole interest that I hadto female protagonist. Since the plot look like force male choise up on you withouavoid them or seen them kinetick novel.

In game with female portagonist game male choise are the choise that kill whole mood and interse in playing them. I'm just sad that I been forced to play them. I just don't feelright play male choise and been forced to play them.

Good Luck to the dev.
we get it you have said basically the same thing about 5 times there are plenty of female only prtagonist games on here check some of those out we all have things we do and dont like in these games and asking to clarify on certain things is fime but your borderline spamming that you dont like male mc

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
we get it you have said basically the same thing about 5 times there are plenty of female only prtagonist games on here check some of those out we all have things we do and dont like in these games and asking to clarify on certain things is fime but your borderline spamming that you dont like male mc
Did you actually understand that? I get a migraine trying to read their posts.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Nice start, with good art and animation. As a rule of thumb, I 've noticed that if a 0.1 release gets more than 30 likes, it's usually a good start. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Passion 3D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
One thing for the dev... SPEED UP THE TRANSITIONS... After spending what seemed like 5 minutes to view 4 scenes, I just started clicking as fast as I could with the mouse.

If you want to have multi-render scenes, like walking, speed that shit up like 10X as fast, you only need about a 0.10 of a second in between, just long enough to make the movement transitions seem smooth. And do *not* make the player click multiple times to trigger a generic change in multiple scenes. Was way, way too slow and clunky.

Lighten the night scenes also.. We understand it should be dark, but unless you enjoy watching a dark grey sillhouette in a black room, where you see zero detail, it needs to be much brighter in the night scenes.

Reactions: Lewd Passion 3D

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
One thing for the dev... SPEED UP THE TRANSITIONS... After spending what seemed like 5 minutes to view 4 scenes, I just started clicking as fast as I could with the mouse.

If you want to have multi-render scenes, like walking, speed that shit up like 10X as fast, you only need about a 0.10 of a second in between, just long enough to make the movement transitions seem smooth. And do *not* make the player click multiple times to trigger a generic change in multiple scenes. Was way, way too slow and clunky.

Lighten the night scenes also.. We understand it should be dark, but unless you enjoy watching a dark grey sillhouette in a black room, where you see zero detail, it needs to be much brighter in the night scenes.
it night scenes, consider that only a light in bathroom is on others are not and the night is perfect and consider if you are on PC in game world it perfect contrast I must say. The locations were are too littl light on are perferct in night and more real.

On this Lewd Passion 3D good job on that aspect.

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022

Thanks for the reply Ozygator, criticism shows us what needs to be improved for better delivery.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes