punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
that male it not ther houseband. And the female Portagonist Jennife was single her whole life. She still single.
So he's just some random dude? I thought he would be connected to the family in some way Jennifer's husband or brother.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So he's just some random dude? I thought he would be connected to the family in some way Jennifer's husband or brother.
who know? But judging from what I read it gonna be his first day at work and he just studying all staff of the company.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
the light in the night is perfect and more realistc
Do you want realism, or people to not see anything in the actual scene? I mean if any dev wants to take a short cut and make it so no details are visible on the models that they likely spent time and effort to pose and render the characters to show, maybe do a "quick render" (like you see with spots, blurry, etc) then sure, leave it dark and featureless. If the dev however, wants to actually have the player see the characters interacting, even if talking, etc, then it always should be light enough to see.

you do realize that when it's full moon out you can see extremely well, right? It cast's shadows and everything, even if coming through a window, so not all night scenes need to be dark to the point it's not viewable. I don't need to turn the gamma up on my monitors just forr a few scenes in a single game when it could be done a bit differently and better forr all who watch the scenes..

Reactions: NebulousShooter

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do you want realism, or people to not see anything in the actual scene? I mean if any dev wants to take a short cut and make it so no details are visible on the models that they likely spent time and effort to pose and render the characters to show, maybe do a "quick render" (like you see with spots, blurry, etc) then sure, leave it dark and featureless. If the dev however, wants to actually have the player see the characters interacting, even if talking, etc, then it always should be light enough to see.

you do realize that when it's full moon out you can see extremely well, right? It cast's shadows and everything, even if coming through a window, so not all night scenes need to be dark to the point it's not viewable. I don't need to turn the gamma up on my monitors just forr a few scenes in a single game when it could be done a bit differently and better forr all who watch the scenes..
So you don't sleep without a light on don't you?

Consider that he whole room is huge and there littl to see with phone screen lighting. Yes he look to the screen phoneit goo lighting and realising.
To lillt ligting it good if you sleepwith windows closed down withjust naturl lighting of the dark withcelle phone so to me that scen is perfect and I see no moon behind them. So pleas be realits even in games like these. The dev did a good Job with ligting.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
the game revolves around incest and like mother and daughter son or father and daughter or son?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I despise games with multiple protagonists. Because your tags were very confusing I took the time to read through all the forums. If you choose to make the male MC optional I would love to try your game, else I wish you the best.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Read through the whole thread and not seen a single straight answer on whether the female MC can be kept lesbian only.

I don't mind if the male MC has love interests but I will be putting myself in the place of the female MC and prefer lesbian only content.

He can do what he wants as long as I can keep him away from the female MC and her LI's.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Ok I guess.

I'm not into playing male portagonist games, this think ruin mywhole interest that I hadto female protagonist. Since the plot look like force male choise up on you withouavoid them or seen them kinetick novel.

In game with female portagonist game male choise are the choise that kill whole mood and interse in playing them. I'm just sad that I been forced to play them. I just don't feelright play male choise and been forced to play them.

Good Luck to the dev.
Well then the best thing you could do is go make your own game and let this dev make their game. Or you can cry cry cry I hate male protag all you want doesn't mean the dev is gonna change just for you and your tastes. I personally don't care for a female protag or for multi protag but it's the dev's game to make how they see fit. There are tons of female protag vn's and games why not go check those out or stay hyper focused on the one that doesn't fit your kink and push and push so the dev will bend to your will right? smh... grow up.

Lewd Passion 3D

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2022
Read through the whole thread and not seen a single straight answer on whether the female MC can be kept lesbian only.

I don't mind if the male MC has love interests but I will be putting myself in the place of the female MC and prefer lesbian only content.

He can do what he wants as long as I can keep him away from the female MC and her LI's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes