VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
Seriously ? a fukin bad ending after hours of playing ? After the sister visits the first time, the girl come up and ask if I'm a feeder and all answer lead to a game over. WTF. These games have the magic to piss me off more than many things in life holy shit

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Seriously ? a fukin bad ending after hours of playing ? After the sister visits the first time, the girl come up and ask if I'm a feeder and all answer lead to a game over. WTF. These games have the magic to piss me off more than many things in life holy shit
Be a better boyfriend instead :p

Floyd_UK

Oct 29, 2020
It's a viable outcome to the scenario, which is why it's in there. That said, I do agree there's no real warning that it'll happen, which is a little unfair. The finished version of the game will have an option at the start to avoid outcomes such as this.

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
It's a viable outcome to the scenario, which is why it's in there. That said, I do agree there's no real warning that it'll happen, which is a little unfair. The finished version of the game will have an option at the start to avoid outcomes such as this.
I overreacted, my bad lol. And sure you're not wrong, and it s my fault not saving at every stage

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes