Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

Looks like i found a bug.

View attachment 1790292

This happens when you are on the Dom Route and you are training Silvia.
Exact option that leads to this is "Other Kinds of tricks .." --> "Make her Rub Herself".

Atached is the save file (Ignore the insane amount of Energy and money that I have added via notepad++ to lessen the grind. :p )

Cheers
I fixed it by opening the html file with Notepad++.
Then CTRL+F "Continue the training". and just close the bracket.(You can see two brackets on the left and only one on the right, figured that was what was causing it)

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Then CTRL+F "Continue the training". and just close the bracket.(You can see two brackets on the left and only one on the right, figured that was what was causing it)
Ah, thanks for that, will make it easier to fix then. Cheers.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Bleh21

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nice to see that this game is still being developed. It was seeing this game with nuns and the book of Revelation that inspired me and resulted in the idea for my current game. So thanks.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Nice to see that this game is still being developed. It was seeing this game with nuns and the book of Revelation that inspired me and resulted in the idea for my current game. So thanks.
Oh wow! We'll have to check it out then <3

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Alcahest

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Whats the proper format? I've tried a couple variations and it stays greyed out. I'm currently trying [[• Continue the training]|[♡ Tricks and training]]

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I seem to have run into the bug where David's chapel event is just repeated over and over. I'll include my save.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I seem to have run into the bug where David's chapel event is just repeated over and over. I'll include my save.
Yes, thanks! I haven't gotten around to figuring out why this happens, I suspect I misplaced some variable somewhere... Hopefully we can get a hotfix out soon. Thanks for the save.

Toodles,
The Lord

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Whats the proper format? I've tried a couple variations and it stays greyed out. I'm currently trying [[• Continue the training]|[♡ Tricks and training]]
Lemme know if it's fixed on the attachment. I think you've picked the wrong line. It should have petplay on the right I think.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Sure please see attached.
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but it seems like to progress you need to complete some more rituals, such as the ascension ritual. There's also some content with David you haven't seen. You can go and find him from the Garden. It seems like you've finished all content with Naomi, you can find her at the Brothel by clicking "put the girls to work".

Toodles,
The Lord

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
I was wondering if there's a way to increase/get more novices for the dungeon? I've sadly used up all the 20 novice for penance.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I was wondering if there's a way to increase/get more novices for the dungeon? I've sadly used up all the 20 novice for penance.
If I'm remembering correctly, you get a few every week. Considering your comment, we might implement a way to get more in the future. Glad you're enjoying the dungeon!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys! A new update for The Whore Of Babylon (Interlude) is out now!

Changelog TWOB Interlude (Dominant routes)

- Fixed David's final event looping

- Fixed Silvia's bug where you'd get stuck in her training

- Random events give you +5 or -5 Power (instead of +1 or -1)

- Formatting review for Random and Chore events

- Formatting review for Sonia event 1 and 2

- Formatting review for Naomi event 1 and 2

- Formatting review for Grace and Aitana event 1 and 2

- 13+ new ambience and nun Images

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It must be over a year since i played this game the last time...is it meanwhile possible to take over the convent and annihilate that fucking pervert priest right away or do i still need to endure his groping and rape attempts?
I'm here for the nuns, not for dicks...

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes