Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Speaking of routes, any chance for a dickfree lesbian route? I still love the idea of corrupting a monastery and maybe the whole town and enjoy the beginning of the game, but i always lose interest when dicks become unavoidable or some lousy priest thinks he can dominate a succubus...and does it -,-
Sadly, not in the works currently, as it would require significant rewriting of the story, rather than just changing a couple sex scenes. After all, Father Martín is not merely "a priest", but rather something more sinister in disguise. However, maybe we could make some scenes skippable (with just a narrative summary) or something like that. Would that work? Just to pitch it to Kitty.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: KiraJames

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Thread is very old. Very early versions were also available in Spanish. Sadly not the case anymore. Should probably be updated.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I know they are from different creators, but I like "The Monastery", this one might be worth a looking...
Yes, in fact the creator of the Monastery cited The Whore of Babylon as an inspiration for their own project! From what we've seen, that game differs by having a male protagonist, while in this game you play as one of the nuns. Enjoy!

Toodles,
The Lord

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: N0nsens3
Sep 27, 2020
Yes, in fact the creator of the Monastery cited The Whore of Babylon as an inspiration for their own project! From what we've seen, that game differs by having a male protagonist, while in this game you play as one of the nuns. Enjoy!

Toodles,
The Lord
is this game still being developed or is it completed? really fun!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
is this game still being developed or is it completed? really fun!
Still being developed, Kitty is working on an update as we speak! Development is a bit slower since the story is pretty much there, but we're still working on revising existing content and adding extra content to side stories. Glad you enjoyed!

Toodles,
The Lord

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022

Toodles,
The Lord
That's cool. Thanks!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
NEW UPDATE IS OUT NOW!!

Sin título1.jpg
What better way to end the beginning of he Summer with a whole new The Whore of Babylon update? It has been a long time since we worked on the Submissive routes: Helen's Dark Flock, and the Purifying Angel's. I gotta admit, I really, really love both of this routes ✨

Seven Days Submissive Rework:
  • For this update you will be able to enjoy from day 1 the advantages offered by the submissive routes: instead of building up Dominance, you now accumulate (or reduce) Depravity. In addition, you will also be able to start accumulating Sin from the beginning, and these stats will have mechanical and narrative effects, especially from days 6 and 7 of the submissive routes.
  • We have also introduced a clearer way to know what implications the player's actions have (these vary between: "Pure", "Immoral", "Corrupt", and "Rebel") to better navigate the different routes available.
  • In terms of new content, you will be able to play TWO NEW DAYS with six new events and four kinky encounters with the main secondary characters: Helen, Mother Superior, Father Martin, Silvia and the Rosary. There are also three new exclusive portraits of Mother Superior (1) and Helen (2), as well as some other new custom ambience images.
  • Previous content has also been reviewed and corrected. With the changes introduced, you can expect a more fluid narrative, with more cohesion and harmony, a smoother introduction to the main characters to purify or corrupt later, small events with premonitory and enriching dreams, more dialogues that enrich the world and guide the player more clearly, as well as new roleplaying options in your responses.
Enjoy this first installment of the submissive routes! There's still summer ahead, which means we'll be back with more TWOBs soon

Changelog "Seven Days Submissive Rework"
  • Two new days only for submissive routes. Open world begins on Day 7
  • New event with Mother Superior with 2 variations
  • New event with Helen with 2 variations
  • New Dream sequence with 2 variations
  • New dialogue with Silvia
  • Enhanced plus extended dialogues with the Rosary
  • Added distinctive symbols for "Pure" and "Immoral" options
  • Replaced "Dominance" with "Depravity"
  • You star accumulating "Sin" since Day 1 depending on your choices
  • "Depravity" and "Sin" directly influence your starting Avatar for Day 7 onward
  • New Mother Superior portrait
  • New Helen portrait + custom image
  • Other new custom ambience images
  • Day 1 to 5 submissive routes reviewed & enhanced
Banner itch sub NKE.png

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
I'm SUPER excited!
I felt that the "good/sub" route was a bit lack luster and i am glad to see that the dev feels the same.

NEW UPDATE IS OUT NOW!!

Mega Link

View attachment 3778811
What better way to end the beginning of he Summer with a whole new The Whore of Babylon update? It has been a long time since we worked on the Submissive routes: Helen's Dark Flock, and the Purifying Angel's. I gotta admit, I really, really love both of this routes ✨

Seven Days Submissive Rework:
  • For this update you will be able to enjoy from day 1 the advantages offered by the submissive routes: instead of building up Dominance, you now accumulate (or reduce) Depravity. In addition, you will also be able to start accumulating Sin from the beginning, and these stats will have mechanical and narrative effects, especially from days 6 and 7 of the submissive routes.
  • We have also introduced a clearer way to know what implications the player's actions have (these vary between: "Pure", "Immoral", "Corrupt", and "Rebel") to better navigate the different routes available.
  • In terms of new content, you will be able to play TWO NEW DAYS with six new events and four kinky encounters with the main secondary characters: Helen, Mother Superior, Father Martin, Silvia and the Rosary. There are also three new exclusive portraits of Mother Superior (1) and Helen (2), as well as some other new custom ambience images.
  • Previous content has also been reviewed and corrected. With the changes introduced, you can expect a more fluid narrative, with more cohesion and harmony, a smoother introduction to the main characters to purify or corrupt later, small events with premonitory and enriching dreams, more dialogues that enrich the world and guide the player more clearly, as well as new roleplaying options in your responses.
Enjoy this first installment of the submissive routes! There's still summer ahead, which means we'll be back with more TWOBs soon

Changelog "Seven Days Submissive Rework"
  • Two new days only for submissive routes. Open world begins on Day 7
  • New event with Mother Superior with 2 variations
  • New event with Helen with 2 variations
  • New Dream sequence with 2 variations
  • New dialogue with Silvia
  • Enhanced plus extended dialogues with the Rosary
  • Added distinctive symbols for "Pure" and "Immoral" options
  • Replaced "Dominance" with "Depravity"
  • You star accumulating "Sin" since Day 1 depending on your choices
  • "Depravity" and "Sin" directly influence your starting Avatar for Day 7 onward
  • New Mother Superior portrait
  • New Helen portrait + custom image
  • Other new custom ambience images
  • Day 1 to 5 submissive routes reviewed & enhanced
View attachment 3779453

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes