Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Quick question, where do I put the Dungeon Pack in my folder?
Inside "images". Enjoy!

It must be over a year since i played this game the last time...is it meanwhile possible to take over the convent and annihilate that fucking pervert priest right away or do i still need to endure his groping and rape attempts?
I'm here for the nuns, not for dicks...
Ah, but revenge is so much sweeter with just cause!

Toodles,
The Lord

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not really, i am lesbian and would already destroy him for getting close to my prey...but to get humilated by a guy after i have power is a moodkiller³

• Sad
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
Where do I change the language?
In the features it shows both languages and my English is low enough to read everything normally (I'm working on it).
My main reason for trying the game has been because of the possibility of being able to enjoy it in Spanish.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
How often do the girls in the brothel recover their stamina? Because I've worked them all a few times and even though I've passed a couple of in-game days, their stamina is not recovering.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How often do the girls in the brothel recover their stamina? Because I've worked them all a few times and even though I've passed a couple of in-game days, their stamina is not recovering.
It recovers every Monday.

Where do I change the language?
In the features it shows both languages and my English is low enough to read everything normally (I'm working on it).
My main reason for trying the game has been because of the possibility of being able to enjoy it in Spanish.
Originally the game was offered in Spanish and English, though we have since discontinued that feature due to the additional workload it required and the low numbers of Spanish speaking players. Where does it say that feature is offered?

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do I "get more girls" for the dungeon? I also still see no one at the chapel or Confessional. I HAVE basically reached the end of the demon path, but it seems very sparse. The only thing I can do is the brothel. The dungeon only has having fun with the girls, and none of the dungeon toys work.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How do I "get more girls" for the dungeon? I also still see no one at the chapel or Confessional. I HAVE basically reached the end of the demon path, but it seems very sparse. The only thing I can do is the brothel. The dungeon only has having fun with the girls, and none of the dungeon toys work.
Sounds like you might be missing a key event to advance the story. I'm not entirely sure where you are, but I assume you have unlocked the book of spells?

Toodles,
The Lord

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
It recovers every Monday.

Originally the game was offered in Spanish and English, though we have since discontinued that feature due to the additional workload it required and the low numbers of Spanish speaking players. Where does it say that feature is offered?

Toodles,
The Lord
In the description of the game.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-20
Release Date: 2022-06-20
Developer: Kitty and the Lord Patreon - TFGameSite - Instagram
Censored: No
Version: 2022-06-20
Language: English, "Spanish"

Thank you anyway. Normally I play on online pages with Chrome + translator solves the problem for me.
But on the mobile it doesn't detect the images if I have the file saved on the mobile, so I tried joiplay knowing that it works that way, believing that the language was there.
But hey, I'll be able to enjoy your game anyway. All is not lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Sounds like you might be missing a key event to advance the story. I'm not entirely sure where you are, but I assume you have unlocked the book of spells?

Toodles,
The Lord
Book of Spels? How do I get this? Have not seen this mentioned and am on Dominat path and in 2nd or 3rd week

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Book of Spels? How do I get this? Have not seen this mentioned and am on Dominat path and in 2nd or 3rd week
first check in the confessional and see if you have a new option there, if you don't then go check the wardrobe in your room to see if an option that says read the book has shown up if not then try helen's room

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
first check in the confessional and see if you have a new option there, if you don't then go check the wardrobe in your room to see if an option that says read the book has shown up if not then try helen's room
Got it slightly wrong as forgot I have 2 different saves (tho bth on Dominant) 1st save is on week 6 and no new options in confessionaland nothing about book in closet and Helen's room it says I have completely broken Helen. Now you can freely explore her room without fear, if only you needed something from her room...

On 2nd save I am on Saturday of week 1 and confessional/closet same as week 6 and Helen's room says - Helen isn't in her room. She's probably in the Laundry.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
In the description of the game.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-20
Release Date: 2022-06-20
Developer: Kitty and the Lord Patreon - TFGameSite - Instagram
Censored: No
Version: 2022-06-20
Language: English, "Spanish"

Thank you anyway. Normally I play on online pages with Chrome + translator solves the problem for me.
But on the mobile it doesn't detect the images if I have the file saved on the mobile, so I tried joiplay knowing that it works that way, believing that the language was there.
But hey, I'll be able to enjoy your game anyway. All is not lost.
Right, we'll get that fixed for the next update. Enjoy!

Toodles,
The Lord

Mar 6, 2018
Okay, so I have such problems: I can't find "Book of Spells", can't exact revenge on Silvia even tho I have like +800 power and did every interaction with her. In story I have free reign over the covenant, and am able to rent the girls in brothel, also finished David. So... is it a bug or do i have to do sth. Except torturing, selling girls and meself, I don't have any event dialog pop up. :( I enclose the save files.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes