VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Will of Desires [v0.2] [Mayden]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cuntaroone

Aug 12, 2017
It's only been 2 months since the previous update. As I understand it, a game needs 6 months without any communication (or a specific statement from the dev) to be labeled "Abandoned".
yeah I'm not saying it is abandoned, just saying it's starting to look like it because the dev hasn't even made any posts on Patreon

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
This is a pointless game I am afraid to say, grind with no pay off, nice looking female characters but whats the point if they do not engage in either sex or interesting stories (I prefer the former). Again if people want investment in their content they need to offer us something, and its not all about throwing a ton of sex in, promise, build up and then give pay off.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's in game isn't bad but lots of grammar errors, plot making not much sense, a lot grinding doing same things over and over again (cooking dinner most stupid since it has 50% chance to fail). clearly game was meant to be incest themed since by end of content I had got sick of friend this-and-that and few places there were text saying that they were siblings.

if this returns then needs quite a much reworking and proofreading.

Reactions: hentai charley

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mayden
This page has been removed.

Welcome to the has beens section of this forum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mayden
This page has been removed.

Welcome to the has beens section of this forum.
if that was meant for me then I knew that dev had removed his (or her) patreon page before I made my post.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote