VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWillOfEndreon-CH2P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: _Maou_

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Found myself basically having the same issue. He kind of just sits there and does what anyone tells him huh.

I feel like this is going to try and say it's an on purpose thing and he's suppose to gain confidence once his powers grow, but man a character can have a backbone without needing to be the strongest guy in the room
Even fff class trash hero's first adventure was better than whatever this is

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Personally I think the story has a few things to fix.

First of all, as someone has already pointed out, it is never wise to use a main character who seems completely at the mercy of events, it doesn't help immersion and empathy.

Secondly, there is a slightly too extensive use of "mystery", at the moment everything is too evanescent, it is not possible to understand what this story wants to be.
The same can be said for the adult part, the sexual encounters don't seem to have much construction and the game doesn't seem to focus on specific kinks.

The project, overall, is not bad at all but it is like a white label product that has not yet received its brand.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Thoroughly enjoying this. I can see why people don't like Nia, but eh, so what? You don't have to like every attractive female character (even if she is the most attractive one - to my taste, physically she is). Just reject her if she stays unlikable. There are other women in the game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe we can become a Crepen follower down the line and turn her into our personal cock sleeve, who knows? She's a bit of a bitch but a hot one.

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
ch2 this is the continuation of ch1 yes? I mean, is this the same game or is it possible to download ch1 somewhere?!?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nia's smoking hot and actually the most likeable one of the bunch as she doesn't act like an idiot, and the renders are high quality so should be a good time once there's some smut with her.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Will of Endreon to Chapter 2 Part 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Is the Choices self explanatory or is WT Mod Recommended to not miss content?
From what I remember the WT Mod let you pick both options on certain choices and I think there was a prostitute choice where the mod let you keep your money (unless I'm thinking of a different game here, which i might be). Other than that it was kinda self explanatory.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well the game looks good, beautyful renders, story so far is interesting. I only worry about the MC, will he stay so weak?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes