VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR but Eric can have Nia. Dude why did you make the hottest LI so far a total bitch? I have already completely lost interest in her and her arrogance. Still, I loved Chapter 2. I am tuggin' against the reigns to get the action started though and we need to find out more about MC; who and what he is becoming.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This is actually good.

• Has an actual plot... like a legit plot. Wow it doesn't happen very often.
  • Writing is proficient too. I think I saw one error reading though. That's shockingly rare on this site.
  • Good quality images, that are shifted in the text chains so they don't feel static, AND has some fluid animations??? WHAT???
  • So far a route that you can romance someone that feels natural??? I'm confused that this exists LOL.
Personally harem bores me since the women tend to be treated like objects instead of people but this game has my attention. I'm curious of the harem can be as good as the romance path I started with Autumn. I'm rooting for this game, it's been a while since something of this quality has come around.

Thoughts about NTR for this game.

I don't think Cuck would work here. Doesn't fit the game IMO. As for NTR, actual NTR COULD work as a single one time event, but not sure it should. Good NTR is hard to write and adding harem on top makes it even harder. The problem is that harem and NTR don't really fit well IMO. The girl you like is fucking a man, and you walk by and realize the girl you like is fucking him and you feel jealous (NTR). Make it a story line about growing some balls and tell her you want her to be monogamous. So monogamy matters. Thing is then you get her into your harem and she only fucks you now, but the thing is you are fucking other girls... You then potentially would be doing NTR or cucking the girl when you fuck other women. Kind of makes the MC a jackass. Also, men who like harem enjoy the fantasy of owning all the women, and NTR is in contrast to that. I don't think it is worth the effort and the mental energy is better spent elsewhere.

Edit:
That is not to say you should not have other men and women be intimate together. I think that's good for world building personally. Just that they should be detached from the MC. Any girl the MC dates probably should be off limits, or they only fuck other people if the MC has chosen not to pursue them. That probably is the safest. Else you get mobs of people crying.

Edit2 : HAHAHAHA wow I knew that would trigger people. HAHAHA

Last edited:

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
After glancing at the cover picture, is it deser stalker?

After that, oh no, this is a new one from a different dev.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Haven't played the game yet but I see prostitution tag. how does this work? I'm mean lot of people saying ntr will not work here but if the game is about prostitute, does the player the only customer or also a prostitute who do all the girls ? XD...

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Promising start. Looking forward to more.

The script is mostly fine, albeit a few commas short here and there. I also noticed a "still" missing its 't', and Varant saying he "could find anyone by the name of Joran", which should probably say "couldn't".

Reactions: Hidden Dreams

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Haven't played the game yet but I see prostitution tag. how does this work? I'm mean lot of people saying ntr will not work here but if the game is about prostitute, does the player the only customer or also a prostitute who do all the girls ? XD...
The redhead on the cover is a prostitute. I believe you get a question at the beginning if you like prostitutes you can say yes or no I said no and never met her so put 2 and 2 together.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Will of Endreon [Ch.2 Pt1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The redhead on the cover is a prostitute. I believe you get a question at the beginning if you like prostitutes you can say yes or no I said no and never met her so put 2 and 2 together.
That's perfect, because I don't want to have anything to do with prostitutes.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal and ilon55

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great work.. looks prett
Hmm.. I have a healthy hatred for NTR but this was a lot of fun, and personally going in knowing she was going to cheat like that it wasn't NTR for me. With cheating I will lose all interest in game or real life.

HIGHlarious at times, he's way too young for hearing problems.. I could always do without the twerpy sidekick, and the fact that my younger brother in real life is Marcus does not help. Then I guess what we'll call the culmination, a whiny little kid who's acting like he's a couple drinks from deepthroating a shotgun oh but of course he has a horsecock. I've been here long enough, should've seen that coming, but I did not. Anyway some really good, some bad but I'll be back for the next installment.
I really tried to give this game a chance but after reading the forums I started the game and the vibes I was getting off it made me uncomfortable. So, I wish the developer success but I'll pass.
I'll try, but the developer's explanation of NTR does not inspire confidence.
Only took 3 comments before the old NTR monster made an appearance. :LOL:

Looks very polished. Good luck and much success.
Thank you everyone for the comments. Regarding NTR, I will try to be as straightforward as possible. This game will have prostitutes and other background characters having sex. It will not have your romantic partners sleeping with someone else, unless you choose a harem route with lesbian content. I have zero intention of throwing Netorare on anyone unexpectedly. I had considered an entirely separate, non-canonical version of the game, where that would be possible, but given the amount of time going into the main game, I doubt it will ever surface.

Actually, a question for those concerned about the NTR, does having a separate, non-canonical version of the game with it pose a problem?

Great work.. looks pretty good so far. With that being said I'd like to toss out a bit of advice/thoughts. UNLESS you are going to tell a story featuring NTR it's best to just leave that tag alone.. It's a love/hate relationship.. people love to hate it and in all honesty unless you kick that to the curb you will lose a pretty good percentage of your viewers.. Not saying it's a good or bad thing.. that's just the way it is. Also.. I know that producing content takes a lot of time.. so I'd have to agree with nixing a entirely separate version of the game where that would be possible is the right move. Work this one.. hit us with timely updates.. and if down the road you want to produce an NTR game(after this one is complete) then by all means go for it.

With all that being said I'd like to say you've got a fan in me.. Kudos!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes