RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Valentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharon

• Kendra

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Sophie

• Sabrina

• Dani

• Daniels

• Lady

• Lauren

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a walkthrough for this game to help guide new players. I got soo confused that I deleted the game. It was interesting at the beginning but then it got confusing.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
They should have a walkthrough for this game to help guide new players. I got soo confused that I deleted the game. It was interesting at the beginning but then it got confusing.
There is one and it is explain in the introduction of the game where it is. There's even a photo of the game that shows it.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
can't do homework again or help piper do homework,says homework already done
how to fix it?
You only have 1 homework point per day. if you use it alone, you can't use it with Piper or other NPCs.

a534575694

May 22, 2019
You only have 1 homework point per day. if you use it alone, you can't use it with Piper or other NPCs.
but I can't do it everyday,It always says homework has been done,I tried sleep for another day,it doesn't work,it's like a bug

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
but I can't do it everyday,It always says homework has been done,I tried sleep for another day,it doesn't work,it's like a bug
I just checked the codes. The coding for going to sleep has been changed and the line that manages homework has been erased during the manipulation. I am sorry. I just fixed it in V0.11 and I will check that nothing else is missing.

same here,and also the week don't pass(can't do cleaning windows)
I go check this

edit : It's the same bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woswaldo

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Ugh, what a rough start. If you want ppl to prematurely quit your game (before having seen ANYTHING, aside from that you are a "francophone") - keep asking confusing questions that turn out to be misleading =)

Just sayin' - currently it's a really tedious start, before you have seen or done anything at all.

Edit: What follows can be described as "alpha - work in progress". So obviously, there is a lot potential to change. I'll advise completely re-doing the entire, current translation. Good luck with your game!

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Ugh, what a rough start. If you want ppl to prematurely quit your game (before having seen ANYTHING, aside from that you are a "francophone") - keep asking confusing questions that turn out to be misleading =)

Just sayin' - currently it's a really tedious start, before you have seen or done anything at all.

Edit: What follows can be described as "alpha - work in progress". So obviously, there is a lot potential to change. I'll advise completely re-doing the entire, current translation. Good luck with your game!
I know, I have to check the translation. I use an automatic translator and it makes a lot of mistakes. I correct in speed and then I release the game for the 2nd of each month.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
what an amazing game; completely hooked up thanks for this game and waiting for next updates

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes