RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • Valentina

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Kendra

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Sophie

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Dani

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Daniels

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Lady

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Lauren

Votes: 36 16.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
One of the things I hate that devs do is unnecessarily making the game difficult. Why not let the players save when they want to? Does the game not have enough content that devs resort to making it as grindy as possible?

XmESmk802Tki6W0l

Feb 5, 2023
One of the things I hate that devs do is unnecessarily make the game difficult. Why not let the players save when they want to? Does the game not have enough content that devs resort to making it as grindy as possible?
It does not have enough content. And also who the fuck would pay 30$ for this game? This dev is seriously up in the skies. 3-5$ per month sure why not. But 30$ Jesus Christ. This dude's ego has left the solar system.

Reactions: Lordikai02 and nozu

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
One of the things I hate that devs do is unnecessarily making the game difficult. Why not let the players save when they want to? Does the game not have enough content that devs resort to making it as grindy as possible?
It does not have enough content. And also who the fuck would pay 30$ for this game? This dev is seriously up in the skies. 3-5$ per month sure why not. But 30$ Jesus Christ. This dude's ego has left the solar system.
The save system is particularly useful to do it like this because it allows me to make changes in the game without having to start a new game to integrate certain data. In addition, it also allows me to create patches for the same reason.

Why complain about the content, it seems to me that the game is under development so it's normal that it lacks content. In V0.10, only 10% of the game is available at the moment and of the 32 NPCs, there are 23 that can be seen naked and a few masturbate. The game system is also in development and rebalancing is being modified.

Thank you for advertising my Patreon page, but 30€ is just one of the maximums that can be given, it seems to me that there are 8 other choices including 3 and 5€, you can even give 1€. Or give nothing away and wait much longer to get the public version.

ps: Can we speak without using the symbol of a religion that is against masturbation :censored:

Reactions: Chimp :D

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Don't try to play smart, you greedy egoistic dumb fuck.
You have to tell me where the greed is because I started by distributing my game here for free and there is no obligation to contribute but it allows to improve the game by buying resources and plugins from other developers, as well as start funding other projects because even if they are available for free, They need investment to create them.

Just in case, I answer you politely so please do the same. Otherwise I say you goodbye.

Reactions: Chimp :D and tiny12

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to go back to the beginning and change a few things. First, I would change the words "Her name for you" to "What does she call you?" I kept getting confused on that part. Also, The dev should have it set so you can hit the ESC button anytime to bring up the options box.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How are you going to have the clock set for military time but want the players to get to classes in the standard times? Not everyone understands military times.:mad:

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I had to delete the game because it was confusing and there were A Lot of things that's missing that could have help out majorly. The Dev should have a walkthrough built in the game on the computer to help you figure out what you need to do. The ESC button needs to be added so you can get to the options screen anytime like most RPG games. The clock needs to be set to standard times. You receive a map but there isn't away to use it, what's the point of getting a map if there isn't away to use it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtj1983

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How are you going to have the clock set for military time but want the players to got to classes in the standard times? Not everyone understands military times.:mad:
As I have already explained, the translation is done by an automatic translator and I do not have much time to check the totality so I correct from time to time. I believe the introduction was corrected in V0.11 or V0.12 but not entirely (the program does not give me the texts in the order I wrote them).

For the clock, I use the normal pattern of my alarm clock. Everyone uses this system on our continent. In military times, you go to classes at 1 0 0 0.

Did you pick up your schoolbag near the magic stone? If you don't, you don't have the option to go into your inventory or use the options.

Pressing the "PGUP" / "previous page" key displays the game map (explained in the introduction).

and lastly, just read the introduction to have most of the information about the game because it also indicates where to look for more details and just in case, It is indicated to look on the computer to see the walkthrough... :rolleyes: [RPGM] - The Wish [v0.10 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories] | F95zone

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
As I have already explained, the translation is done by an automatic translator and I do not have much time to check the totality so I correct from time to time. I believe the introduction was corrected in V0.11 or V0.12 but not entirely (the program does not give me the texts in the order I wrote them).

For the clock, I use the normal pattern of my alarm clock. Everyone uses this system on our continent. In military times, you go to classes at 1 0 0 0.

Did you pick up your schoolbag near the magic stone? If you don't, you don't have the option to go into your inventory or use the options.

Pressing the "PGUP" / "previous page" key displays the game map (explained in the introduction).

and lastly, just read the introduction to have most of the information about the game because it also indicates where to look for more details and just in case, It is indicated to look on the computer to see the walkthrough... :rolleyes: [RPGM] - The Wish [v0.10 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories] | F95zone
What walkthrough? Screenshot 2023-02-10 185158.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away to earn more money and higher pay besaides just keep doing the regular jobs and getting paid 15?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Is there away to earn more money and higher pay besaides just keep doing the regular jobs and getting paid 15?
It seems to me that I sent a photo that shows that the walkthrough is in the women's file because it is different for everyone.

Look in "Where to find a work?" there is the list of all the work available at the moment. I may add more.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWish-THESEXGAMESSTORIES-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
TheWish-THESEXGAMESSTORIES-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
The games page would be nicer to look at if there was a description of the game and not just a request for donations.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
alright first of all the set up for the game is very interesting with a titanic amount of character. However all actions for them seem pretty similar. SO diversification of personalities as you go along is defenatly the way to go. 2nd of all due to the ambition of adding such a ridiculous amounts of characters there still is basically no content for anyone. Prio 1 should not be adding more characters at the moment but to expand on events available. Game play loop is grind but fine "ish" (have not played for very long). I sincerely hope you are able to flesh this game out some more because as it currently is it is lacking in the terms of sex scenes.

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes