RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • Valentina

Votes: 31 12.0%
  • Sharon

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Kendra

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Sophie

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Dani

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Daniels

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 47 18.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, I´ve the problem:
I´ve got the companion and the 5th level too.
I cannot erase the plant... Why????!!!

Bug1.jpg

Bug2.jpg Bug1.jpg Bug2.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWish-THESEXGAMESSTORIES-0.12Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Firefox? How can i get it, please? Thank You :)
Sweetie gives you a "fire soul", just exchange it with the magic crystal. Moreover in V0.12, it is no longer necessary to give droplets of magic to create the companions. yes V0.12 because I just changed the download links ;)

Reactions: Kajula81

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
Sweetie gives you a "fire soul", just exchange it with the magic crystal. Moreover in V0.12, it is no longer necessary to give droplets of magic to create the companions. yes V0.12 because I just changed the download links ;)
Thank You :)

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
I created a companion 3 days ago, I could have waited and I would have 1000 droplets of magic... :D :D

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
In the new version the same problem continues to appear with the name of the hero's images, to load the games or for the combat. Likewise, when you want to optimize the equipment, an error arises that causes you to have to restart the game.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
In the new version the same problem continues to appear with the name of the hero's images, to load the games or for the combat. Likewise, when you want to optimize the equipment, an error arises that causes you to have to restart the game.
Sorry for the problems but since my contributors never give me feedback, I have to wait until I have the one of the people who test it for free and you must have 3 versions with these problems before seeing the fix. You're testing V0.12 and I'm working on V0.15.
Normally, the problem with the equipment should not happen anymore because I added new categories in V0.10 and after, I did not make any more changes (unless you keep trying to play with a save that is no longer compatible). If you play with a save made before V0.11, you may still have these bugs.

edit : I just checked and the equipment problems were fixed in V0.10 and the problem with the images was fixed in V0.11 (but there were 2 or 3 forget so always made the change of the name of the files because I fixed some again in V0.14).

Last edited:

kkkyD

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I started a game and got failed to load img, at garage as a assistant. Any idea how to fix it? Screenshot 2023-04-03 174744.jpg

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Do you have any idea about when we can join on subscribestar due to patreon issues?
Sorry I hadn't seen your message before. It seems that subscribestar moderators have a lot of work to do so you have to be patient but despite the problem with Patreon, if your discord account is linked you get a role that gives you access to hidden chat rooms ;) And I will continue to do like this while the subscribestar page will not be available.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Sorry for the problems but since my contributors never give me feedback, I have to wait until I have the one of the people who test it for free and you must have 3 versions with these problems before seeing the fix. You're testing V0.12 and I'm working on V0.15.
Normally, the problem with the equipment should not happen anymore because I added new categories in V0.10 and after, I did not make any more changes (unless you keep trying to play with a save that is no longer compatible). If you play with a save made before V0.11, you may still have these bugs.

edit : I just checked and the equipment problems were fixed in V0.10 and the problem with the images was fixed in V0.11 (but there were 2 or 3 forget so always made the change of the name of the files because I fixed some again in V0.14).
Well, I'm playing version 12. If I have to wait for 14 to be resolved... I started before version 10 but until 11 I had no problems with saves and battles. Changing the name of two images where hero appeared... I solved it but the problem of the equipment is another story. If you can tell me how to fix it, I would appreciate it.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Well, I'm playing version 12. If I have to wait for 14 to be resolved... I started before version 10 but until 11 I had no problems with saves and battles. Changing the name of two images where hero appeared... I solved it but the problem of the equipment is another story. If you can tell me how to fix it, I would appreciate it.
As I said before, this has been fixed but if you use an old save in which the equipment consists of 5-parts in a version of the game that uses 8-part equipment, it's normal that it does not work. Either you launch a newgame or you don't use bracelets, boots and necklaces.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Como dije antes, esto se ha solucionado pero si usas un guardado antiguo en el que el equipo consta de 5 partes en una versión del juego que usa equipo de 8 partes, es normal que no funcione. O lanzas un nuevo juego o no usas pulseras, botas y collares.
[/CITA]
Comencé el juego nuevamente y el menú para cambiar el equipo no se abre. Si uso un guardado antiguo, puedo abrirlo pero obtengo el error al intentar optimizarlo.

Tuve que duplicar la marcha del héroe. rpg y he cambiado el nombre a hero marche.rpg para que pueda cargar el juego. Por favor, dígame si es posible hacer un parche para corregir los errores en el juego o me recomienda esperar hasta que reciba otra versión más actual. Saludos

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes