RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 62 14.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 50 11.9%
  • Sharon

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Kendra

Votes: 83 19.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 47 11.2%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Dani

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Daniels

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 78 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
How many corruption potion does it take to really corrupt people? I tried one on Alison and it didn't change anything!

althworld

May 12, 2018
What exactly did you do on the computer to keep the screen frozen? Normally, you should always be able to go back to the computer and choose exit to remove the image (I just fixed for V0.15, a bug that blocks the computer for 1 min when doing homework and a bug that freezes the image in the skill description(same bug on smartphone)).
I don't exactly remember which one, but it was an option other than homework. I did the homework part before that, and while it froze, it came back after a few seconds. Then I chose another option and it stayed the same without the option to exit for a long time. So I had to right click and exit the game.

As for the save, I didn't know that. I usually save at the beginning of every game to keep as a starting point.

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Lo que me pasó es que cuando estaba mirando la opción en el escritorio para saber cómo conseguir más corrupción. Presione el botón derecho del mouse y se fue, pero en lugar de estar en la casa, sigue el escritorio para que no vea dónde se encuentra. Es un error muy raro. Ya lo he visto pero me moví hacia la derecha para acostarme a ciegas y salvo. El problema es que cuando carga, la pantalla del escritorio sigue ahí y el mapa del juego no es visible.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How many corruption potion does it take to really corrupt people? I tried one on Alison and it didn't change anything!
You have to follow the walkthrough to unlock the scenes and you have to give a certain number of corruption potion to make them. Generally, you have to give 20, 30, 40 or 50 for now.

I don't exactly remember which one, but it was an option other than homework. I did the homework part before that, and while it froze, it came back after a few seconds. Then I chose another option and it stayed the same without the option to exit for a long time. So I had to right click and exit the game.

As for the save, I didn't know that. I usually save at the beginning of every game to keep as a starting point.
I think I found it but it was to be sure that it is not something else.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Lo que me pasó es que cuando estaba mirando la opción en el escritorio para saber cómo conseguir más corrupción. Presione el botón derecho del mouse y se fue, pero en lugar de estar en la casa, sigue el escritorio para que no vea dónde se encuentra. Es un error muy raro. Ya lo he visto pero me moví hacia la derecha para acostarme a ciegas y salvo. El problema es que cuando carga, la pantalla del escritorio sigue ahí y el mapa del juego no es visible.

I just found a way to fix this without leaving the game and without having to wait for a fixed version. You have to press "previous page"/"PGUP" to bring up the game map and then when you leave, normally, there is no problem.

PS : Normally, this should work with all the images of the game that I make appear on the screen.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I just found a way to fix this without leaving the game and without having to wait for a fixed version. You have to press "previous page"/"PGUP" to bring up the game map and then when you leave, normally, there is no problem.

PS : Normally, this should work with all the images of the game that I make appear on the screen.
Thank you so much. Right on the first page I had just seen that there was this link where you explain it and it turns out that it is my answer XD. Thanks again for the quick solution.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
:ROFLMAO: If you haven't seen what I said before, the potion creation system was modified in V0.13 (500 droplets/1potion*) and then modified again in V0.14 (250 droplets/1potion*) (*without the mechanic bonus).

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Thank you so much. Right on the first page I had just seen that there was this link where you explain it and it turns out that it is my answer XD. Thanks again for the quick solution.
In fact, I just thought about it. Opening the game map erases the PC screen image and then just choose "exit" to erase the map image.

It's me who thanks you all because in the end it still makes some bugs fixed (and I had not seen them).

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
:ROFLMAO: If you haven't seen what I said before, the potion creation system was modified in V0.13 (500 droplets/1potion*) and then modified again in V0.14 (250 droplets/1potion*) (*without the mechanic bonus).
[/QUOTE]
still, quite much... every enemy gives ONE droplet, so... 250 or 500 are a huge number, for just ONE potion! and even that ONE potion is not enough! and for ONE character!

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
still, quite much... every enemy give ONE droplet, so... 250 or 500 are are huge number, for just ONE potion! and even that ONE potion is not enough! and for ONE charachter!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
still, quite much... every enemy give ONE droplet, so... 250 or 500 are are huge number, for just ONE potion! and even that ONE potion is not enough! and for ONE charachter!
monster in the 1er area give 1 droplet. in 10th area monster give 10 droplets and you can get a bonus when you upgrad foresigh (50 points = *2 => max = *5).

And there is also the alchemy bonus that can give extra potions during creation. The more potion you have created, the more the % of getting bonus potions increases.

Last edited:

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
monster in the 1er area give 1 droplet. in 10th area monster give 10 droplets and you can get a bonus when you upgrad foresigh (50 points = *2 => max = *5).

And there is also the alchemy bonus that can give extra potions during creation. The more potion you have created, the more the % of getting bonus potions increases.
so you suggest to upgrade foresight first, right? and many driplets does it take for that potion?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
so you suggest to upgrade foresight first, right? and many driplets does it take for that potion?
You do what you want. There are plenty of ways to get bonuses. there is a PO with tips and a GameFaq. Me, what I find interesting is that the monsters give more in the other areas.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
OK, I hate this game.

I gain intelligence by attending school and doing homework. I gain strength by going to the gym. But how am I supposed to gain any other skill? How do I gain foresight? Lockpicking? Silence?

The effort isn't worth the reward.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
OK, I hate this game.

I gain intelligence by attending school and doing homework. I gain strength by going to the gym. But how am I supposed to gain any other skill? How do I gain foresight? Lockpicking? Silence?

you get the other skills foresight lockpicking silence by creating potion and use them and for that you have to farm the cave for months....

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
you get the other skills foresight lockpicking silence by creating potion and use them and for that you have to farm the cave for months....
As I have already said several times, the system is still being worked on and you are using an older version of the game. In V0.13, it takes 500 droplets for 1 potion and in V0.14, it decreases again to 250. And if this is still too high, there are skills to help with this and you can also go further into the cave to fight monsters that give more.

OK, I hate this game.

All the explanations are in the game, there is a book to explain the potions in the cave entrance and there are explanations about the skills in the PC in the hero's room. And if that's not enough, there's a GameFaq (the link is on the 1st page just below the 1st photo).

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
As I have already said several times, the system is still being worked on and you are using an older version of the game. In V0.13, it takes 500 droplets for 1 potion and in V0.14, it decreases again to 250. And if this is still too high, there are skills to help with this and you can also go further into the cave to fight monsters that give more.

All the explanations are in the game, there is a book to explain the potions in the cave entrance and there are explanations about the skills in the PC in the hero's room. And if that's not enough, there's a GameFaq (the link is on the 1st page just below the 1st photo).
And where is V0.14? Where to download it?

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes