RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 62 14.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 50 11.9%
  • Sharon

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Kendra

Votes: 83 19.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 47 11.2%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Dani

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Daniels

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 78 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
As I have already said several times, the system is still being worked on and you are using an older version of the game. In V0.13, it takes 500 droplets for 1 potion and in V0.14, it decreases again to 250. And if this is still too high, there are skills to help with this and you can also go further into the cave to fight monsters that give more.

All the explanations are in the game, there is a book to explain the potions in the cave entrance and there are explanations about the skills in the PC in the hero's room. And if that's not enough, there's a GameFaq (the link is on the 1st page just below the 1st photo).
this game is grind as hell, and content is quite slow to see, BUT! if you have patience and constancy you will unlock the goods! ;) ...right? :cry:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
this game is grind as hell, and content is quite slow to see, BUT! if you have patience and constancy you will unlock the goods! ;) ...right? :cry:
The game is still in development and there still needs to be changes. In V0.12 and V0.13, there was a rebalancing of quests to decrease the number of times you have to do quests (Valentina was rebalanced for V0.15, I just saw that I forgot it). I've also lowered the activation requirements for some quests and modified Ashley's Quests for V0.14 (You can do her quests without corruption but you'll lose friendship points if you don't give any). The maximum corruption for Ashley will be between 200 and 300.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
looks like Lisas first quest is bugged in V0.12...it says watch her in the gym or ride a bike with her on jogging field....i cant do anything with her at the jogging field and watching her in the gym doesnt count....and my friendship with her is already over 60

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
looks like Lisas first quest is bugged in V0.12...it says watch her in the gym or ride a bike with her on jogging field....i cant do anything with her at the jogging field and watching her in the gym doesnt count....and my friendship with her is already over 60
I just fixed it for V0.15. Thank you for notifying me.

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
it seems that with Elsa, during her quests, if she has no corruption points, as the points for the quest increase, the friendship points decrease, even below zero

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
it seems that with Elsa, during her quests, if she has no corruption points, as the points for the quest increase, the friendship points decrease, even below zero
Yes, I had seen it. There was an error that crept into the coding and this is already fixed. In addition, I am adding encodings to prevent the points from going below 0 but I add it in the "calendar and the notes system" of each NPC so there are only those who are finished who have the correction.

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
You have to interact with the forge. Press the action key when you touch it (Small mistake on the forge, you have to walk on it to be able to interact, I just saw it and corrected it).

For the monsters, it seems to me that there was a problem but now it has been solved. When you enter the boss room, battles are disabled and the code has been changed so that it reactivates when you go back or go out in safe area. On the other hand, it implies that if you use the "magic feather" or if you lose the fight vs the boss, it remains disabled. I just corrected that.

Warning : fixed in V0.15

I have the same problem. I don't know how to communicate with the forge? How should I walk on it to be able to interact? What action key? Left mouse or?

Reactions: Sallly

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have the same problem. I don't know how to communicate with the forge? How should I walk on it to be able to interact? What action key? Left mouse or?
I set the event incorrectly. The game sees it as a floor switch that needs to be activated. You have to stand on it and press the action button.

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
I set the event incorrectly. The game sees it as a floor switch that needs to be activated. You have to stand on it and press the action button.
Uff, thx, but.. How do I set up the forge? I'm standing next to her and I can't get on her...?

althworld

May 12, 2018
Man! As I feared, this is a grindfest. You need hundreds of droplets of magic for even the basic potion, and you get one per monster. And the monsters don't die easily. You have earn money(the jobs don't pay you a lot) to buy armors and weapons for protection and you also have to raise your strength and intelligence stat by doing gym and school and homework, or you die fairly easily. And who knows how the other stats go up.

This is a super grindfest.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Man! As I feared, this is a grindfest. You need hundreds of droplets of magic for even the basic potion, and you get one per monster. And the monsters don't die easily. You have earn money(the jobs don't pay you a lot) to buy armors and weapons for protection and you also have to raise your strength and intelligence stat by doing gym and school and homework, or you die fairly easily. And who knows how the other stats go up.

This is a super grindfest.
yes you should do same as others and wait till newer version is released....atm the grind in v.0.12 is hilarious and there is no chance to make it easier to go deeper into the cave because the forge is "not usable" because its bugged....so without the forge you have to spend hundrets of hours more grinding for a higher lvl

althworld

May 12, 2018
yes you should do same as others and wait till newer version is released....atm the grind in v.0.12 is hilarious and there is no chance to make it easier to go deeper into the cave because the forge is "not usable" because its bugged....so without the forge you have to spend hundrets of hours more grinding for a higher lvl
Yeah, I'd downloaded it when it was uploaded and put it down after getting the monitor bug. I thought I'd check it out today, but then I saw the numbers. There's supposed to be a cheat for patrons, but... is there even enough content for that to be worthwhile? As far as I can see, there's no sex tags yet.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, I'd downloaded it when it was uploaded and put it down after getting the monitor bug. I thought I'd check it out today, but then I saw the numbers. There's supposed to be a cheat for patrons, but... is there even enough content for that to be worthwhile? As far as I can see, there's no sex tags yet.
V0.12 = 12% of the game currently finished. The game is rebalanced with the addition of new quests that now use corruption (so far, there are very few quests that require corruption). If you have a problem with numbers of droplets, I advise you to wait for V0.14 (droplets /4) and there is also a bonus that can further divide this number by 2. I arrive at the end of the cave without using the forge (this is just an added bonus).
Now, if all you're interested in is seeing content, you should instead look after games tagged "Completed" or wait for V0.15.

markis82

Sep 6, 2021
how do i make potions? and where do I see how many drops of magic I have? every time i try to make potions it tells me i don't have enough drops of magic. how to make these drops, buy them? do you give them when you kill a monster? and above all where are they marked? Thank you

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes