RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I didn't understand very well how to progress with the girls in the game. I tried the conversation several times and even then it seems that neither one accepts anything beyond that. It seems like an extremely long grind for everything in the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
rpgm + rp ...dont remember that combo.
anyways . rpgm is playable only with solid qol . run on mouse, freaking fast running speed, etc.

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
The grind is atrocious, 10k magic stuff for a power, I spent 30 mins in the cave and got about 300. Also you lose 50! friendship if you flirt with someone and they dont like it, and you get 1 point for every conversation you have with them to get the friendship back. It's a shame cause this sort of game is right up my alley, but the grind ruins everything sadly. And save spots is also a killer. What a sad day :(

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Look map in the "key items". You can save when you go "sleep" (or in red circle in cave) and you need to corrupt girls before flirt (go in Sweetie's home and see alchimist (add more in next version)). You have a walkthrought on PC. Friendship = give more action (give drink, back home, help work,...), corrupt and love = need to walkthrought.
This is my first game and I try to add to each version what is missing. Look on my page to see post call "what next" after each new version (look monday 23), you will be able to see what it will be added in the next version and what it will be modified.
V0.03 = only Alison, Elsa and Piper. 2022-05-21 (2).png

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Look map in the "key items". You can save when you go "sleep" (or in red circle in cave) and you need to corrupt girls before flirt (go in Sweetie's home and see alchimist (add more in next version)). You have a walkthrought on PC. Friendship = give more action (give drink, back home, help work,...), corrupt and love = need to walkthrought.
This is my first game and I try to add to each version what is missing. Look on my page to see post call "what next" after each new version (look monday 23), you will be able to see what it will be added in the next version and what it will be modified.
V0.03 = only Alison, Elsa and Piper. View attachment 1823729
Can we just go for corruption or do we need friendship and love?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I try to give Piper a corruption potion while eating breakfast with her. When it goes through the screens, after it is all done, I am given a black screen for the map. I can't seem to find any way of getting out of that black screen.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
I enjoy the "RPG" feel this engine gives to this type of game. not just cliking around like crazy on a map. Not currently enough content for me to commit to it but I'll be following along as updates come through.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How many droplets of magic do I need to make corruption potions?
Edit: I have now 100 droplets and still not enough to make corruption potion which took me a long while to get, man I swear this game has more grind than a country full of strippers with a lifetime of experience of grinding on a pole like way too much for any game to sensibly have the dev should consider cutting off a good chunk of the grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrar and umwelt

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
English translation really needs some work, and needs to be properly implemented as well, there are a lot of sentences where one or two words are still French, while the English barely makes any sense.
Pas besoin, comme chacun le sait tout les anglophones parles aussi le français :D

No need, as everybody knows every english native speaking also speak french :p

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes