RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I try to give Piper a corruption potion while eating breakfast with her. When it goes through the screens, after it is all done, I am given a black screen for the map. I can't seem to find any way of getting out of that black screen.
Thank, i found the bug and it's the same with Alison. I correct that for the next version. you can use corrupt potion if you have a lot friendship and you give drink at noon or at 7 p.m.
I try to take a list when you can corrupt girls and where you can find her but you need to earn friendship points to implement this list (next version or 0.05). Look on Patreon or my twitter tomorrow to see the "what next?"

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ok after getting 200 droplets and still not being able to get a corruption potion I have given up on this grind fest.

Reactions: Kane84

Synful

May 20, 2018
Ok after getting 200 droplets and still not being able to get a corruption potion I have given up on this grind fest.
Told me the same thing at 900 drops.. I too am now giving this patience test simulator game up

Edit: my last post didn't post about this game needing a full work around the numbers system, the gifts only giving 1 pt of friend, etc.. it was long and I'm not rewriting the 3 paragraphs.. TL;DR 8 hrs in game and its nothing but a grind to level up, sidekicks dont get any ability to help out, was hoping for a heal to go deeper in the cave.
Do something wrong -50pts, talk to someone 1 pt and skip an hour, you need 9hrs in school or you lose a net gain of intelligence

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Told me the same thing at 900 drops.. I too am now giving this patience test simulator game up

Edit: my last post didn't post about this game needing a full work around the numbers system, the gifts only giving 1 pt of friend, etc.. it was long and I'm not rewriting the 3 paragraphs.. TL;DR 8 hrs in game and its nothing but a grind to level up, sidekicks dont get any ability to help out, was hoping for a heal to go deeper in the cave.
Do something wrong -50pts, talk to someone 1 pt and skip an hour, you need 9hrs in school or you lose a net gain of intelligence
  • 1000 drops to take a potion but you earn more on stronger monsters. I try to take 100 levels in cave. it's long at beginning but after that it is too easy to win.
  • intelligence, this is not implent, it's a test. but if you want to try to have the max, you can earn 10 points and lose 6 everyday. => v0.1 or more (quest teachers)
  • you need to corrupt girls if you don't want lose points.
  • you need to sleep to save. (read intro)
  • V0.03 it's the beginning => need more work before to get V1.0 ;)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
you need 9hrs in school or you lose a net gain of intelligence
There is a school? I spent all my time in the damn cave grinding for the corruption potion to corrupt some women into sluts but no waste of my fucking time and everyone else's time who naively decides to download this "game".

Reactions: Kane84

Gonzales123

Jun 1, 2017
There is a school? I spent all my time in the damn cave grinding for the corruption potion to corrupt some women into sluts but no waste of my fucking time and everyone else's time who naively decides to download this "game".
I've been on -10 level and haven't found any corruption potion

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I've been on -10 level and haven't found any corruption potion
In the treehouse that is outside of the cave there is a box right in the entrance that gives you potion options, but I couldn't get enough drops to make one because the grind is just way too much.

Last edited:

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
A tradução em inglês realmente precisa de algum trabalho, e precisa ser implementada adequadamente também, há muitas frases em que uma ou duas palavras ainda são francesas, enquanto o inglês quase não faz sentido.
[/CITAR]
todo mundo que é de outros países tem esse problema, se puder ajudar é bom existe um desenvolvedor brasileiro que tem o mesmo problema

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I use an automatic translator to go faster but I'm stuck with the number of characters per day and I don't have time to work every day on my game. If you can tell me where there are mistakes, I will thank you for that because I created 158 differents maps with a lot of events.
There is also a "translation" part on Discord or if people want to help translate into other languages.
for information on what will happen, you have to look at the Patreon to see the new posts.
The "what next?" posts will give you the info of the next releases and the "let's go work" posts will show the work in progress in pictures:love::censored:.

Last edited:

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
How do you open the item menu? Do you have to walk all the way back up to leave the cave, or is there a quick escape?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How do you open the item menu? Do you have to walk all the way back up to leave the cave, or is there a quick escape?
open menu with "esc" or "mouse right". I try to take a escape item but not yet implent, you can use lift in safe zone (after every boss)

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
open menu with "esc" or "mouse right". I try to take a escape item but not yet implent, you can use lift in safe zone (after every boss)
Neither escape nor right click did anything. There was no lift at the end of any floor.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Neither escape nor right click did anything. There was no lift at the end of any floor.
You can found boss in lvl 5, 10, 15, .... and behind them, there is a safe zone with a lift and a save point... and sometime more ;) :censored:
and if your menu is blocked, have you picked up your school bag? :eek:

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
RPGM. First screen what is your know. How the hell can we remove Harold and add our own name without a backspace.

Dev, be smart, do not use RPGM.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The wish V0.04 on patreon

Changelog:
  • Added interactions with Sweetie and Valentina.
  • Mapping of the cave (up to the safe area 3 + monsters and Boss) + valentina's house.
  • Added quests for Sweetie.
  • Added quests for Valentina.
  • Modification of intelligence (you lose 18 points after 3 days without studying at school or doing homework at least 1 time).
  • Added the alchemy book event in Sweetie's house.
  • Added of the job of assistant to the garage + car event.
  • Modification of companions + Addition of some spells.
  • Added texts in the introduction to give a little more explanation.
  • Bug fixes.
  • Decrease videos size.

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes