RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Is there a way to reset the chests and be able to open them even if the lock is already broken? The problem is that I didn't know about the existence of potions and I opened like 5 chests and broke them.
Chests in a area reset when you kill the boss of the area ;)

If you didn't know about potions, I think you don't know about the bonuses you can get either. For example, going to the gym allows you to earn damage points (You have to check your skill points table on your computer, smartphone, sports locker or at school to get this bonus).

Game froze here for me. Any fix for this?
When does your game freeze? If it's during the videos, it's because you have a graphics problem with your computer.
You have to check that the driver of your computer is up to date and if the problem continues, you have to use the compatibility options by right-clicking=>property=>compatibility on .EXE

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I'm a little tired of all these 1-star ratings made by liars or people who haven't tested the game for more than 5 minutes.

The game was created based on the normal development of a GAME. If it is finished in 5 minutes, what is the point of playing it and it is very easy to advance without using a cheat code.

If you start the game correctly and develop all your skills, the game will advance faster and faster. If you take a long time to corrupt your 1st NPC, the 2nd will be much faster and so on. The more you go down into the cave by increasing your skills, the more material you will collect. In addition, it is planned to add a 51st floor (or more) with a mega boss that will offer the possibility to make a new wish (Warning: the item received to make the wish will only be available in 1 copy and you will therefore have to use it before going to get another one). (1000 friendship points, get a large number of magic stones or potions, be rich, reset walkthrough to 0,...).
Also, I haven't added this information in the game or in the GameFaq yet but there are 3 ways to give corruption potions.
- The 1st least risky is to give them away by offering a drink, it costs money and you need to have a few friendship points to earn 1 point per potion.
- The 2nd is to do the quests of the walkthrough of the women who own a house so that they give you the key to their house and then to make them the evening meal. Depending on the number of NPCs in the house, you will need to use 1 or 2 potions to gain 3 or 4 corruption points per potion.
- The 3rd but riskiest is to go into the houses during the night to give the potions while they sleep. 1 potion = 2 corruption points (I still have to add a new code to this part to give the possibility to give more potions if the chance of success is 100%).

This comment is written while V0.24 is available, so there are 963 videos in this version and more than 3/4 of them are sex videos. There are only 4 NPCs completed so far (and 3 are yet to receive bonus sex videos) and there are 6 characters with content to get on the computer in the hero's room (camgirls). The other NPCs have spy scenes with masturbation for now, the rest is coming soon. Checked the changelog.

Each NPC has a walkthrough, a diary with the location and a card with notes (the latter 2 are completed with friendship points) so it's impossible not to know what to do or not to find the NPCs. There are also explanations that are given everywhere and this one is either in a book next to the objects to be used or there is an "explanation" option.

For those who talk about the problem of the game being in French and not in English, it can happen that there are bugs, just report them to me by telling me exactly where this part is not translated and I will correct it. Same thing for the other bugs, no need to make a 1-star rating to say it.

As for the punishment, it seems quite normal to me. Losing 50 friendship points because you entered a house by picking the lock, that doesn't seem like much to me. Or losing 40 points for talking about sex vulgarly => This is sentenced to between 24 and 48 hours of imprisonment in case of a complaint in real life.

For the other complaints I haven't talked about, these have either been fixed or this is already in the game but there are some who complain as if it wasn't (example: fast travel, just get the car to Valentina by working for her).

I'll just end this by advising you not to focus on corruption potions from the beginning because the most important thing to advance quickly is the mechanical skill, the foresight skill and the EXP.

CreativeUsername1

Dec 13, 2020
When does your game freeze? If it's during the videos, it's because you have a graphics problem with your computer.
You have to check that the driver of your computer is up to date and if the problem continues, you have to use the compatibility options by right-clicking=>property=>compatibility on .EXE
Game freezes right at this image/end of video, after the dialogue about her having regrets, and auto opens up the menu screen. No work around. And drivers updated.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Game freezes right at this image/end of video, after the dialogue about her having regrets, and auto opens up the menu screen. No work around. And drivers updated.
AAAAHHHHH oki. I just checked the event code and forgot 1 line of code. In fact, it's a photo that appears and remains displayed. I have placed a fix in the game map in case this problem occurs. You press "PGUP/previous page" and you will see "Exit/Legend" appear at the bottom right. Select Exit and the photo will disappear.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
After changing the time on the clock to get up at 6 the vegetables take weeks to be ready to pick
This bug only happens if you get up at 6am?
I just looked at the code and I don't see a problem.

At the same time, it's a bit late so I may have looked badly so I've taken note of this problem and I'll look when I have time. If I don't find a solution, I'll remove the possibility of waking up at 6am if that's the only time it bugs.

Last edited:

Fullbody

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you have to do for this quest (Quest 40 0/2) ? I think I've done everything and I can't find a way to increase the number correctly.
Can anyone give a suitable tip here?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you have to do for this quest (Quest 40 0/2) ? I think I've done everything and I can't find a way to increase the number correctly.
Can anyone give a suitable tip here?
That's the challenge when she cleans the house except that I made a mistake in the code. Doing the quest increases the wrong variable and therefore it doesn't count.

Fullbody

Oct 23, 2017
That's the challenge when she cleans the house except that I made a mistake in the code. Doing the quest increases the wrong variable and therefore it doesn't count.
Is there a workaround to get further?

Or alternatively... is the counter controlled by a variable in the save? If so... which one is it? Then you could increase it manually.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Result of the previous Poll.

Result of this poll :
  • Kendra 19.8%
    Votes: 83
  • Lauren 18.6%
    Votes: 78
  • Sam (Samantha Saint) 14.8%
    Votes: 62
  • Valentina 11.9%
    Votes: 50
  • Sophie 11.2%
    Votes: 47
  • Dani 8.6%
    Votes: 36
  • Sharon 5.0%
    Votes: 21
  • Daniels 4.0%
    Votes: 17
  • Lady 3.6%
    Votes: 15
  • Sabrina 2.6%
    Votes: 11
For those who noticed, I worked twice as hard in V0.24 and finished the Alison's quests 1 version earlier than planned. For now, I won't be doing the bonus videos of Ashley, Ava and Alison, I'll finish a few NPCs first.

The battle was quite tough between Kendra and Lauren but Kendra won so I'll start working on her for V0.25. On the other hand, it doesn't have much content so I'll need several versions to finish her.

I also warned that I was going to work on 2 other NPCs that I will choose from this poll but I will not take into account the votes for this. As I have already finished Ava and she is French (she has dual nationality and her family lives in France), I will also work on the other 2 French women. And I also talked about working on Elsa and Piper so here is the schedule of the next versions:

1. Kendra => and modify the event to give the potions during the night.
2. Piper.
3. Sharon.
4. Elsa.
5. Sabrina => And modify all its content already present.

It will take +or- 2or3 versions per NPC, it all depends on the time I have to work on these versions. Remember that contributions can also help and that the more you do and the less overtime I will do at work = more free time to work on my games.

I'll do another poll when I start working on Sabrina and I'll leave it for 3 months, if I've finished Sabrina before those 3 months, I'll finish Ashley. Good fun.

PS : For people who would like to help me but don't want to spend money. You can use this link ( ) which will allow me to have more storage space for each person who creates a basic account (free account). I need a little more space to add the new videos.

Last edited:

Lahalahi

Jan 26, 2023
hello i'm stucked here. help me!!! alison quest51.
i guess spy her room at 22:00. but nothing. no progress. just spying

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
hello i'm stucked here. help me!!! alison quest51.
i guess spy her room at 22:00. but nothing. no progress. just spying
Oops, I was wrong. It's not in the evening but when she changes in the morning around 10am. There's a 1/2 chance she'll masturbate and you can go in.

Congratulations, you're on the last quest and you unlock the possibility to fuck her during the foot massage. The other videos will arrive in a future version.

ps : I must also add the possibility to enter to fuck her even if she doesn't masturbate once all the quests are end with her.

Last edited:

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
petit message

donc la je suis en recolte pour les potions par contre ya rien de rentable rapport tps/potion

Je m'explique oui faire une zone 6 ou 7 rapporte beacoup de goutte mais la contre partie tu n'as pas assez de coeur de monstre

Je me suis fait les zone 1,2 et 3 avec l'option pr transformer en coeur j'en ai eu 80 en tout mais fait etrange auccune potion bonus a l'alchimie

Alors je resume je perd soit 1h a faire des grosse zone 6,7,8 ou je perd 1h a faire les 3premiere le tout pour me faire enfle a la creation

Sachant que j'avais deja 400 de corruption avec Alison et il en faut le double si ce n'est plus pr finir ses quetes et je parle pas du temps perdu a devoir monté le love a coté (on en a deja parle ce va plutot vite ce qui bloque tjrs c'est le niv de corruption)
et ca ce n'est que pour 1 femme y'en a plus de 30 si jme rappel donc 300h de jeux mini pour juste la corruption max c'est 2fois plus de temps qu'un final fantasy et encore ya l'amitie et le love plus le tps pour les quetes et le up des competences

Je sais que tu ameliores au fur et a mesure j'en doute pas mais pourquoi 1000 et pas 100 avec des prerequis plus bas les gens trouverai ce jeu plus agreable parce que la pour chaque action oy faut augmenter on doit rajouté 50(alison) la meme ou on doit rajouté 5 ca dynamise et sa reduit le tps passe a farm dans la cave

voila c'etait mon petit message sinon

1.la maj a des petit rate comme l'image qui reste quand tu dors avec alison(tu as deja vu mais autant reste complet) tu as toujours le bug d affichage du sprite de piper a 9h le samedi et dimanche matin dans sa maison alors qu'elle est a la gym

2.le message de fermeture de ava a 20 il y a yb [#27 enfin tu veras ^^

3.Pour ce qui est des competence j'ai tjrs le /10 000 au lieu de 5 000 ou tu la pas encore fait?
j'ai aussi la vision sur /400 mais je peu pas up plus haut que 100

4.le Walk d'alison est evasif certaine quete remontant a plusieur mois pour certain trouve les bonne a pas ete facile
le defi (se rappeler que c'etait pendant le week end ou elle fait le menage) l'embrasser pas preciser du coup j'ai falerer a savoir qie c'etait pendant un rdv meme si j'avais vu le message passe sur les precedent

et du coup je n'ai pas encore fini ava pour les meme raison qu'alison mais je suis pas loin de la fin

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
petit message

donc la je suis en recolte pour les potions par contre ya rien de rentable rapport tps/potion

Je m'explique oui faire une zone 6 ou 7 rapporte beacoup de goutte mais la contre partie tu n'as pas assez de coeur de monstre

Je me suis fait les zone 1,2 et 3 avec l'option pr transformer en coeur j'en ai eu 80 en tout mais fait etrange auccune potion bonus a l'alchimie

Alors je resume je perd soit 1h a faire des grosse zone 6,7,8 ou je perd 1h a faire les 3premiere le tout pour me faire enfle a la creation

Sachant que j'avais deja 400 de corruption avec Alison et il en faut le double si ce n'est plus pr finir ses quetes et je parle pas du temps perdu a devoir monté le love a coté (on en a deja parle ce va plutot vite ce qui bloque tjrs c'est le niv de corruption)
et ca ce n'est que pour 1 femme y'en a plus de 30 si jme rappel donc 300h de jeux mini pour juste la corruption max c'est 2fois plus de temps qu'un final fantasy et encore ya l'amitie et le love plus le tps pour les quetes et le up des competences

Je sais que tu ameliores au fur et a mesure j'en doute pas mais pourquoi 1000 et pas 100 avec des prerequis plus bas les gens trouverai ce jeu plus agreable parce que la pour chaque action oy faut augmenter on doit rajouté 50(alison) la meme ou on doit rajouté 5 ca dynamise et sa reduit le tps passe a farm dans la cave

voila c'etait mon petit message sinon

1.la maj a des petit rate comme l'image qui reste quand tu dors avec alison(tu as deja vu mais autant reste complet) tu as toujours le bug d affichage du sprite de piper a 9h le samedi et dimanche matin dans sa maison alors qu'elle est a la gym

2.le message de fermeture de ava a 20 il y a yb [#27 enfin tu veras ^^

3.Pour ce qui est des competence j'ai tjrs le /10 000 au lieu de 5 000 ou tu la pas encore fait?
j'ai aussi la vision sur /400 mais je peu pas up plus haut que 100

4.le Walk d'alison est evasif certaine quete remontant a plusieur mois pour certain trouve les bonne a pas ete facile
le defi (se rappeler que c'etait pendant le week end ou elle fait le menage) l'embrasser pas preciser du coup j'ai falerer a savoir qie c'etait pendant un rdv meme si j'avais vu le message passe sur les precedent

et du coup je n'ai pas encore fini ava pour les meme raison qu'alison mais je suis pas loin de la fin
0. Donc ton problème, ce sont les coeurs? Il y a une potion dans le distributeur de Sweetie qui double le taux de drop des parties de monstres. La petite fonctionne pendant 1000 pas et la XL fonctionne pendant 5000 pas. A n'utiliser que dans la grotte sinon les pas en dehors sont perdu.

1a. Pour Alison, il y a eu quelques erreurs. J'ai voulu en faire plus de d'habitude et tout sortir en une seule version et pas en 2. Je devais normalement, la finir pendant la V0.25. J'ai corrigé tous les problèmes avec elle dans ce post. Pour la dernière quête, je me suis trompé dans le walkthrough, c'est quand elle se masturbe à 10h pendant la semaine mais elle ne le fit pas à chaque fois. J'ai ajouter pour entrer pour la baiser même si elle ne se masturbe pas quand la quête est fini dans la V0.25. Tu as dépassé sa moitié et c'est elle qui a le plus haut niveau de corruption. Les autres seront entre 200 et 450. Sauf Elsa, Piper et Jayden qui demanderont aussi plus mais moins qu'Alison.

1b. Pour Piper, c'est normal, elle doit être dans sa chambre. Par contre, l'espionnage ne fonctionne que pendant la semaine. J'ai corrigé ce bug. Elsa est seul à 9H puis Piper la rejoint (J'aurai bien aimé avoir Piper seul aussi pour le ballet :cry:).

2. C'est le code pour changer la couleur sauf qu'il manque le crochet juste après le 27. Ce rose est la 27e couleurs.

3. J'ai oublié de changer sur le smartphone mais si tu regarde sur l'ordinateur ou dans le casier à l'école ou à la salle de gym, c'est à 5000. Pour la vision, tu as un soucie car j'ai vérifier le code et c'est bien 400 le max. Quand tu bois une potion de vision et que tu en as une autre d'en ton inventaire, il te demande si tu veux en boire une autre? Si tu as encore des potions et qu'il ne le demande pas, tu as un vieux code pour cela.

4. Oui, je me doute mais bon, Je l'ai fait car c'est comme cela que doit être le walkthrough normalement dans la version final.

5. J'ajoute :p. La zone 1 et 2, ça va au début? Pas trop difficile? J'ai créé des rats pour la 1er zone et des squelettes pour la 2e mais je vais retirer les slimes et les chauve-souris de la 2e zone. Il me faut encore 2 autres monstres.

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
nan les potion de vision il me prpose rien derriere j'ai direct le code vision au max

je t'avoue j'ai pas regarde dans l'ecole la gym ou l'ordi pr l'alchi mais maintenant que j'ai verifier oui c'est a 5000

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
nan les potion de vision il me prpose rien derriere j'ai direct le code vision au max

je t'avoue j'ai pas regarde dans l'ecole la gym ou l'ordi pr l'alchi mais maintenant que j'ai verifier oui c'est a 5000
C'est bizarre. Seul le crochetage est à 100 max.

Je viens de tester et je n'ai pas de problème.
Capture d'écran 2024-06-21 043426.png

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes