RPGM The Wish [V0.26] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes

The groups of monsters encountered in the 4th floor of each area are identical to the 5th floor (exc

• Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster.

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I want even more floors because I love killing monsters.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CreativeUsername1

Dec 13, 2020
After the first date with Kendra the car disappeared. Searched all over but could not find it. Happened after I took her to movies and restaurant. Any way to make it reappear?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
After the first date with Kendra the car disappeared. Searched all over but could not find it. Happened after I took her to movies and restaurant. Any way to make it reappear?
There are these that had to be installed before losing the car because there is no way to get it back afterwards.
I hope you didn't erase your save with a new or that you have a save where you still have your car.

I added a new option in the next version for the car to park in front of the house where you sleep and I took the opportunity to add a fix so that if the car disappears again, this option makes it reappear but you have to have the car.

Okay, thanks, and one more question, what can i load the saves from the o.23?
Normally, the game can reuse saves from previous versions but I advise to first start a new game on the new version, then save right after the introduction to delete it with the old save. Sometimes the game doesn't recognize the old save if you don't do this manipulation.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Alison event 40
"After forcing her to let go , I'm just going to increase her love and push the challenge by asking her to get naked "
where and when does this take place ? the sentence confuses .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Alison event 40
"After forcing her to let go , I'm just going to increase her love and push the challenge by asking her to get naked "
where and when does this take place ? the sentence confuses .
You challenged her a few quests before while she's cleaning up. This is the only time you challenge her. It's the same but you gave her a 2nd challenge to keep her undressing ;)

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have a couple of questions. What are carrots, pumpkins and tomatoes for? I don't see any use for them. And secondly, when I start the game, it appears on the screen that I'm on version 0.24. Is this a bug? Does this mean that the file I downloaded is not the current version? Best regards

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a couple of questions. What are carrots, pumpkins and tomatoes for? I don't see any use for them. And secondly, when I start the game, it appears on the screen that I'm on version 0.24. Is this a bug? Does this mean that the file I downloaded is not the current version? Best regards
Vegetables can simply be used to make money. Normally, vegetables sell for more than the price of seeds and 1 seed can give between 1 and 3 vegetables. You can also eat them to heal yourself.

It says V0.24 because I just forgot to change the number :ROFLMAO: I made the same mistake in my other game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LASOMBRA76

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I am still stuck on Alison quest 40 , about challenging her to get naked, I have the soul stone now so can see that I have way more than I need in stats , but still can't seem to thiggerthe quest .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I am still stuck on Alison quest 40 , about challenging her to get naked, I have the soul stone now so can see that I have way more than I need in stats , but still can't seem to thiggerthe quest .
Everything is good, I don't see a problem. Just keep going to see what happens next. I just tested and I don't have any problems.

PS : V0.26 Update ;)

Last edited:

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
I'm a little tired of all these 1-star ratings made by liars or people who haven't tested the game for more than 5 minutes.

The game was created based on the normal development of a GAME. If it is finished in 5 minutes, what is the point of playing it and it is very easy to advance without using a cheat code.

If you start the game correctly and develop all your skills, the game will advance faster and faster. If you take a long time to corrupt your 1st NPC, the 2nd will be much faster and so on. The more you go down into the cave by increasing your skills, the more material you will collect. In addition, it is planned to add a 51st floor (or more) with a mega boss that will offer the possibility to make a new wish (Warning: the item received to make the wish will only be available in 1 copy and you will therefore have to use it before going to get another one). (1000 friendship points, get a large number of magic stones or potions, be rich, reset walkthrough to 0,...).
Also, I haven't added this information in the game or in the GameFaq yet but there are 3 ways to give corruption potions.
- The 1st least risky is to give them away by offering a drink, it costs money and you need to have a few friendship points to earn 1 point per potion.
- The 2nd is to do the quests of the walkthrough of the women who own a house so that they give you the key to their house and then to make them the evening meal. Depending on the number of NPCs in the house, you will need to use 1 or 2 potions to gain 3 or 4 corruption points per potion.
- The 3rd but riskiest is to go into the houses during the night to give the potions while they sleep. 1 potion = 2 corruption points (I still have to add a new code to this part to give the possibility to give more potions if the chance of success is 100%).

This comment is written while V0.24 is available, so there are 963 videos in this version and more than 3/4 of them are sex videos. There are only 4 NPCs completed so far (and 3 are yet to receive bonus sex videos) and there are 6 characters with content to get on the computer in the hero's room (camgirls). The other NPCs have spy scenes with masturbation for now, the rest is coming soon. Checked the changelog.

Each NPC has a walkthrough, a diary with the location and a card with notes (the latter 2 are completed with friendship points) so it's impossible not to know what to do or not to find the NPCs. There are also explanations that are given everywhere and this one is either in a book next to the objects to be used or there is an "explanation" option.

For those who talk about the problem of the game being in French and not in English, it can happen that there are bugs, just report them to me by telling me exactly where this part is not translated and I will correct it. Same thing for the other bugs, no need to make a 1-star rating to say it.

As for the punishment, it seems quite normal to me. Losing 50 friendship points because you entered a house by picking the lock, that doesn't seem like much to me. Or losing 40 points for talking about sex vulgarly => This is sentenced to between 24 and 48 hours of imprisonment in case of a complaint in real life.

The repetition of quests has been set so that the general average is 3 times per quest. I don't see where there are hundreds of times to do the same thing.

For the other complaints I haven't talked about, these have either been fixed or this is already in the game but there are some who complain as if it wasn't (example: fast travel, just get the car to Valentina by working for her).

Each NPC will have nearly 1 hour of videos each. V0.25, there is already 5 hours of content.

I'll just end this by advising you not to focus on corruption potions from the beginning because the most important thing to advance quickly is the mechanical skill, the foresight skill and the EXP.
I played this just after a few relieses. he grind drove me away > I diodn't leave a rating because of how new it was. I also donated a hundred bucks. I am going to give it a try again now that you have had some time to work stuff out. Then I will give you feed back like I did last time and we discussed it like grown ups not like spoild brats who want everything now. BUT I will give an honost review in the end.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
sorry, stupid question: Just started the game and stranded after the "tutorial" in the forest-map (C on the map). Is there a way to go back to the city? I tried to go right on the street but i cant go to the next map. The way left to the cave works but not the city.
The only way I founbd was being defeted by slimes and waking up in the hospital.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
sorry, stupid question: Just started the game and stranded after the "tutorial" in the forest-map (C on the map). Is there a way to go back to the city? I tried to go right on the street but i cant go to the next map. The way left to the cave works but not the city.
The only way I founbd was being defeted by slimes and waking up in the hospital.
View attachment Map001.zip Add this to the "data" folder. It's not a stupid question, you just reported a bug to me ;) I did something I shouldn't have done :(

I played this just after a few relieses. he grind drove me away > I diodn't leave a rating because of how new it was. I also donated a hundred bucks. I am going to give it a try again now that you have had some time to work stuff out. Then I will give you feed back like I did last time and we discussed it like grown ups not like spoild brats who want everything now. BUT I will give an honost review in the end.
I haven't taken the time to look at the problem with vegetables yet. Vegetables take weeks to be harvestable when you wake up at 6am, right?
I think I'm going to remove the possibility of waking up at 6 a.m.

Don't forget to take into account that it's a game and that you shouldn't compare it to a VN in your rating ;)

Reactions: BlueLine

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWish-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
Yo i just have a video bug launch for kendra when she sunbath on weekend did you change the video? because now i have a black screen for this part

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes