RPGM The Wish [V0.27] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 21 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
"Puedo salir con ella al cine. Siento que va a intentar algo en la oscuridad".
Help please
If you bought a smartphone at Ashley's store, Alison will give you her number at some point when you talk to her (check the my info about her part). Then, you can call her to ask her a date if you have enough friendship points and just use the heart that will be in your room the same day at 8 p.m. to go. The proposal of an appointment can only be made between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. You can buy flowers before the appointment.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have a recurring bug in this version, like so many bugs I have found and reported. In the dungeon, when I am in combat the image freezes, although the action can continue. No matter how many times I press the PageUp key the action does not return and I have to close the game. If combat and getting the magic drops are already tedious, if on top of that you have to do the same thing again to recover them, it is time to delete the game. Another issue I wanted you to tell me, I am level 72 and have a +3 sword, how can I make it not fail so much? Is it possible to lower the possibility of failure, I think that with that level it should never fail. Please solve these bugs because they damage the image of the game a lot,

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a recurring bug in this version, like so many bugs I have found and reported. In the dungeon, when I am in combat the image freezes, although the action can continue. No matter how many times I press the PageUp key the action does not return and I have to close the game. If combat and getting the magic drops are already tedious, if on top of that you have to do the same thing again to recover them, it is time to delete the game. Another issue I wanted you to tell me, I am level 72 and have a +3 sword, how can I make it not fail so much? Is it possible to lower the possibility of failure, I think that with that level it should never fail. Please solve these bugs because they damage the image of the game a lot,
If your game crashes during battles, this is a graphical problem. So either you have to check the compatibility or the performance of your PC is not enough.

Upgrading weapons at the forge increases their damage and critical hit chance. If you want to increase other stats, you need to increase the defense equipment. Example: the shield increases accuracy. Accuracy, critical hits, health recovery from healing, and dodging depend on equipment and their lvl.

The hero's lvlup increases his HPs, MPs, attack, defense, magic, magical defense, agility (the order of fighters) and luck (undergoing changes of state).

The bug fix with the PGUP is only used for the mistakes I made in the events that leave 1 image in the foreground and hide the game in the back. By the way, don't forget to let me know if you are obliged to use this patch and tell me with which event so that I can correct it.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Result of the previous Poll.

I decided to close the poll earlier than planned because it was changing a lot and in the end, it was the people who like grind who would have won. The whole grind of the game is the cave. It just goes to show that the rating doesn't reflect what people really think of this game.

So the question was "do you want to modify the cave to reduce the number of floors to reduce the grind?"

- Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster. 60%
- Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests. 20%
- I want even more floors because I love killing monsters. 20%

PS : 2 days ago, the result was : 83%, 10%, 7%

Just in case, the 3rd choice was a joke but you're pretty much wanting more grind in the game so I decided to make a modification by adding a switch.
Capture d'écran 2024-09-05 193502.png
If you activate it, you will pass the 4th floor of each area either by going down or up. So from floor -3 you go to floor -5, from floor -8 to floor -10 and so on. If you want to go back to the normal version of the maze, just turn the switch back on.

So when the lever is at the bottom, the cave has 40 floors and if the lever is at the top, the cave has 50 floors.
Fewer floors = less fights and you get to bosses faster but there are fewer chests to pick.

The Chest rewards are (1 chest per floor) :
- 1/10 to get 1 corruption potion X the area you are in (if area 10 = 10 potions).
- 1/10 to get 1 bandage X the area you are in (if area 5 = 5 bandages).
- 1/10 to get 1 stimulant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 Dafalgant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 disinfectant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 batch of seeds (1 of each seed).
- 1/5 get 1 Magic Stone X the area you are in.
- 1/5 get 5 droplets X the area you are in X Foresigh bonus (=the same as the boss of the area).

For those who really want more floors and therefore more grind, I'll look to create a lever that will work in 3 or 4 steps to add more floors but not for the moment.

A quick reminder about women's planning :
- Kendra's quests are completed so i'm moving on to the next one.
- I'll be adding quests for Piper starting in V0.27.
- Then it will be Sharon.
- Elsa
- Sabrina
- Next selection poll.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Result of the previous Poll.

I decided to close the poll earlier than planned because it was changing a lot and in the end, it was the people who like grind who would have won. The whole grind of the game is the cave. It just goes to show that the rating doesn't reflect what people really think of this game.

So the question was "do you want to modify the cave to reduce the number of floors to reduce the grind?"

- Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster. 60%
- Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests. 20%
- I want even more floors because I love killing monsters. 20%

PS : 2 days ago, the result was : 83%, 10%, 7%

Just in case, the 3rd choice was a joke but you're pretty much wanting more grind in the game so I decided to make a modification by adding a switch.
View attachment 4003769
If you activate it, you will pass the 4th floor of each area either by going down or up. So from floor -3 you go to floor -5, from floor -8 to floor -10 and so on. If you want to go back to the normal version of the maze, just turn the switch back on.

So when the lever is at the bottom, the cave has 40 floors and if the lever is at the top, the cave has 50 floors.
Fewer floors = less fights and you get to bosses faster but there are fewer chests to pick.

The Chest rewards are (1 chest per floor) :
- 1/10 to get 1 corruption potion X the area you are in (if area 10 = 10 potions).
- 1/10 to get 1 bandage X the area you are in (if area 5 = 5 bandages).
- 1/10 to get 1 stimulant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 Dafalgant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 disinfectant X the area you are in.
- 1/10 to get 1 batch of seeds (1 of each seed).
- 1/5 get 1 Magic Stone X the area you are in.
- 1/5 get 5 droplets X the area you are in X Foresigh bonus (=the same as the boss of the area).

For those who really want more floors and therefore more grind, I'll look to create a lever that will work in 3 or 4 steps to add more floors but not for the moment.

A quick reminder about women's planning :
- Kendra's quests are completed so i'm moving on to the next one.
- I'll be adding quests for Piper starting in V0.27.
- Then it will be Sharon.
- Elsa
- Sabrina
- Next selection poll.
when you do the selection poll for the next characters are they on patreon or subscribestar so we can vote?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have a problem with Alison's mission 29. I have to kiss her but when I meet her and try to kiss her I lose friendship. I have the mission requirements 75, 450, 450. The only kiss attempt I can think of is this one. Is there another way?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a problem with Alison's mission 29. I have to kiss her but when I meet her and try to kiss her I lose friendship. I have the mission requirements 75, 450, 450. The only kiss attempt I can think of is this one. Is there another way?
I was too fast when writing the walkthrough, I forgot to write at what time again. It's during the date at the cinema.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I got the third alchemy box. When I want to make a potion it doesn't count the same magic drops needed as in the other two boxes I have. Does this mean that I have to get more alchemy points to need 50 drops like the rest?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I got the third alchemy box. When I want to make a potion it doesn't count the same magic drops needed as in the other two boxes I have. Does this mean that I have to get more alchemy points to need 50 drops like the rest?
You used the mechanical skill on the 2 you had to improve them and use fewer droplets. The 3rd, you just received it so you have to improve it so that it does the same thing ;) You have to choose the "Upgrad" option when you use it.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
You used the mechanical skill on the 2 you had to improve them and use fewer droplets. The 3rd, you just received it so you have to improve it so that it does the same thing You have to choose the "Upgrad" option when you use it.;)
Excuse me, I activated the 3rd alchemy box with a drop and I think it's going as I wanted it to. Sometimes we ask you for not remembering things XD. I take these words to ask what time I can see Lauren working out. Thank you very much

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Excuse me, I activated the 3rd alchemy box with a drop and I think it's going as I wanted it to. Sometimes we ask you for not remembering things XD. I take these words to ask what time I can see Lauren working out. Thank you very much
It is not indicated in the walkthrough? Normally, I must have written that she leaves school and runs home. The times she is at school are in her calendar and can be seen without friendship points so the hour right after is the time when she runs ;)

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWish-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
do you need a certain amount of corruption to do the walkthrough?
nvm, I needed to keep looking xD

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
do you need a certain amount of corruption to do the walkthrough?
nvm, I needed to keep looking xD
Yes, you need a certain amount of corruption to unlock the quests. The quantity differs depending on the NPC (example: the 4 NPCs that need to be set up in the introduction need more corruption than the others).

Can i play this on joiplay?
I don't know, I haven't tested.

1.90 star(s) 21 Votes