Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
How bearable is this game? Most banana king games are BAD on the QA side, but I'm really into the theme of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: ermousa

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I’d like to know how to get the other endings too I’m guessing it’s about the pills you take and how many you do? I got the pet ending

Noel_Aran21

Sep 30, 2019
yes i understand that terms of the jedi stuff lol the terms of the japenese versions no clue how that works or written lol

Just to me in the femdom bdsm world it just does not feel right to call a woman Master and not Mistress but whatever i guess nothing i can do about lol:)
1661474143555.png
Hey I know its late for mod, but calling her master is feel so weird, so before I play this game I made this mod to change master to mistress.

Here is the link if anyone is also bothered by pronoun. Just extract then target the base game.

Edited: I forget to change uppercase Master to Mistress. But now it fixed

Note: the first mod only change "master", the second mod change "Master", so you need use 2 mod to change it completely.
1661628938570.png

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 2005255
Hey I know its late for mod, but calling her master is feel so weird, so before I play this game I made this mod to change master to mistress.

Here is the link if anyone is also bothered by pronoun. Just extract then target the base game.
Nice one dude i;ll be downloading this and play the game, i downloaded the game ages ago but never played it yet for the master reason lol GG'S dude (y) (y) :)

Reactions: Noel_Aran21

Chxzkooo

Sep 9, 2022
View attachment 1616068

Overview:
Master said that I’m full of sexual desireIf I want to cure my perverted behavior, I should wear the chastity sheath
“Even the chastity sheath can’t cure you… seems that you need to be trained hard."
I had always been a very horny guy.
I would think about H things all day that my master called me a male dog on heat…
But then I suddenly wanted to cure my perverted behavior Could I succeed?
However, along with the training progress, I felt like I became more horny
Was that normal? Was she… really my master?​
Thread Updated: 2022-01-25
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: Giver, BananaKing -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

tty

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Can some of you kind souls upload an android version of this gaem? I recently saw on the official Playmeow itch.io platform that it is available for download, but i would try to avoid draining my wallet for this junk food...

Reactions: Rex01 and ermousa