Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Just looked it up.
The japanese version uses Shujin for her. The literal translation for that is Master.

That happens when someone translates from from a language and does not know about the subject he is translating.

So while the translation is technically right, for everyone into that they would know that Mistress would be the right translation.

There is a word in japanese for mistress, aijin, but that meaning is more of that of lover or a mistress of the house, and not a dominatrix.

Seems a dominatrix would also be called shujin in japanese (can't verify that while I learned japanese for a few years, that are topics that are normally not handled in school :) )

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
my master called me a male dog on heat…
this game is for 95% pure Femdom game
Oookay, i get where this is going, time to skedaddle. :whistle: :coffee:
I can handle femdom on me if i play female character, but if i play male character - no fucking way in hell.

Also why the heck the title tags show female protag tag but the op tags show male protag?
I think that one needs fixing. On that note, why the heck do we have two sets of tags again? :FacePalm: :coffee:

Reactions: Dyhart

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Oookay, i get where this is going, time to skedaddle. :whistle: :coffee:
I can handle femdom on me if i play female character, but if i play male character - no fucking way in hell.

Also why the heck the title tags show female protag tag but the op tags show male protag?
I think that one needs fixing. On that note, why the heck do we have two sets of tags again? :FacePalm: :coffee:
2dcg, male protagonist, bdsm, multiple endings, voiced, big ass, big tits, fantasy, vaginal sex, anal sex, futa, handjob, footjob, urination, female domination,

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
pretty sure it's a very simple thing to edit since it's unity engine, all of the Master text to Mistress and all of the Master's to Owner's , but at the same time i guess nobody gonna bother
yes i know it probably will not get changed I just feels that in the femdom bdsm world calling a woman Master just dont fit in my eyes tbh lol its just odd lol

maybe i can change the scripttxt somehow? i dunno i am no writer or a game dev i have no idea how this all works :LOL:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Maybe she is also aJedi.
Females are also called master there. :)

I have seen that in a lot of japanese games.
Reason could be that japanese normally does not know singular, plural, male or female forms of nouns.
Gakusei for example could mean 1 student, many students, a male or female student or many male or female students or any mixture of them all.
All depending on how it is used in a sentence.

Would be interesting what kanji they are using for master here.
yes i understand that terms of the jedi stuff lol the terms of the japenese versions no clue how that works or written lol

Just to me in the femdom bdsm world it just does not feel right to call a woman Master and not Mistress but whatever i guess nothing i can do about lol:)

Reactions: hockeyer

colddream

Jul 19, 2019
its more like story than a game:rolleyes: , there is no gameplay just few choice that you can make .
Good art design
wish you luck

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
yes i know it probably will not get changed I just feels that in the femdom bdsm world calling a woman Master just dont fit in my eyes tbh lol its just odd lol

maybe i can change the scripttxt somehow? i dunno i am no writer or a game dev i have no idea how this all works :LOL:
well it's super simple just as i thought - , in the Asset List(2nd tab) of AssetStudio the whole script is named as "game" , Type is TextAsset , right click and export it and then edit it (i suggest to use ctrl+f and just replace every Master to Mistress/owner), then you'll have to import it back with another tool which you can see in that yt video, gl