Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So I played all the different choices and the memorie is missing one image in the 2nd page bottom right, so my ocd is killling me.
Did I miss some scene or is it supposed to be empty?

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
well it's super simple just as i thought - , in the Asset List(2nd tab) of AssetStudio the whole script is named as "game" , Type is TextAsset , right click and export it and then edit it (i suggest to use ctrl+f and just replace every Master to Mistress/owner), then you'll have to import it back with another tool which you can see in that yt video, gl
Alright thanks i will see what my autism brain can do lol :LOL: (y)

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Y'know, so many people complain about games where you're playing as a female character and roll their eyes at them, but this time, I wanted to say something on the other side.

This game would have been perfect for me if the MC was a female instead of a male. The art attracts me, the "Mistress" looks nice, and the blurb about it caught my interest. Not to mention non-game-over-based, long-running (meaning for more than a scene or two) lezdom (if it had been a female MC) is something that's honestly not that popular last I knew.

However, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting (mostly because I wouldn't have seen it) if not for one thing; it was listed as a 'female protagonist' game, at least in the tags above the game, and therefore showed up in my 'female protagonist' search and got me excited for it.

I get 'protagonist' technically just means 'an important character that drives the main plot,' so in this case the Mistress is the female protagonist, but we should either have a seperate tag for Male / Female MC's, or just relegate the protagonist tags we already have to just mean 'the character you play as.' Or, if we do, then people should learn about them so they can use them.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Y'know, so many people complain about games where you're playing as a female character and roll their eyes at them, but this time, I wanted to say something on the other side.

This game would have been perfect for me if the MC was a female instead of a male. The art attracts me, the "Mistress" looks nice, and the blurb about it caught my interest. Not to mention non-game-over-based, long-running (meaning for more than a scene or two) lezdom (if it had been a female MC) is something that's honestly not that popular last I knew.

However, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting (mostly because I wouldn't have seen it) if not for one thing; it was listed as a 'female protagonist' game, at least in the tags above the game, and therefore showed up in my 'female protagonist' search and got me excited for it.

I get 'protagonist' technically just means 'an important character that drives the main plot,' so in this case the Mistress is the female protagonist, but we should either have a seperate tag for Male / Female MC's, or just relegate the protagonist tags we already have to just mean 'the character you play as.' Or, if we do, then people should learn about them so they can use them.
I don't think there will ever be a time in any situation where(on this site anyway) a character is controlled by a human, that they aren't referred to as the protagonist even if they aren't the main focus like Loren Amazon princess for example. So yeah the tags were wrong...again. Definitely fixed now though. Nightmare girls said male protagonist, but that's now fixed too.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
So I played all the different choices and the memorie is missing one image in the 2nd page bottom right, so my ocd is killling me.
Did I miss some scene or is it supposed to be empty?
very last scene is suppose to be blank does anyone k how to get the 2nd page top left scene