entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
Personally I used the patch from Lash, I used that one since it's the one that received more rewards, can't talk about the other one since I didn't use it.
thank you fellow gooner. I hope i can enjoy it like i enjoy tale of wuxia and hero's adventure. :)

leo3wo

Jan 16, 2024
I'm a real sucker for rpg styled games and the sex scenes look very pretty. Totally interested!

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
◇H plot mainly for NTR

Literally written here but people won't shut up and want to let the whole world know how much they hate NTR and won't play it. Like who asked?

NTR games are already so rare but people would still come over and shit on it.
Huh? It's a pretty common tag. So common that if I blacklist it I feel like new games showing up would significantly slow down.

Boonducks

Apr 4, 2024
It has voice option, On H Scene - I only hear. YAH, AH (LMAO)
is it just me or this game XD only has those lines?

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
◇H plot mainly for NTR

Literally written here but people won't shut up and want to let the whole world know how much they hate NTR and won't play it. Like who asked?

NTR games are already so rare but people would still come over and shit on it.
well... honestly i see ntr tags in latest games so often (everytime when i check new games actually) and there are so much of them (at least 4 out of 10) that its kinda becoming annoying, its not that i am so against ntr games, but what the point if u cant take revenge and fucking slaughter anybody who wronged you in the end? I cant even remember any such game, i would love to try out smthing like that, but all i see is that i play as some beta stupid dork/sissy/idiot etc.

Febui

May 6, 2022
◇H plot mainly for NTR
Slightly getting off topic, but I find this phenomenon becomes vastly weirder with AI chat bots. There are a few hundred NTR chat bots and so many have reviews raging about the NTR, obviously
But it's AI, you can do anything
So a lot of the NTR-haters play with every NTR chat bot and review "I put a gun to her head and forced her to admit the baby isn't mine then put the baby in a blender while she watched." like dude CHILL A LITTLE
"I caught them having sex and I killed them both with hammers and then fucked the sexy cop that came to arrest me."
Usually rating the bot 1/5, 1/10. Some score higher, but usually they very much hate NTR bots. Yet they keep doing this. They furiously destroy the NTR scenario and then rate it the lowest they can and brag about murdering the wife and bull. I understand the psychology of catharsis, but I think this is a step too weird.

NTR is just mysteriously magnetic. Haters MUST engage with it. They can't resist NTR, no matter how much they hate it.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
well... honestly i see ntr tags in latest games so often (everytime when i check new games actually) and there are so much of them (at least 4 out of 10)
Not really, if I look into the total, ntr tagged games, which includes non fully ntr games but tagged as such, are less than 10% of the total games here, 8.7% if I wanted to go full "acshually :geek:".
It's just that each ntr game sparks the same vain "debate" over and over, so it's overblown.

Reactions: MattX

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Not really, if I look into the total, ntr tagged games, which includes non fully ntr games but tagged as such, are less than 10% of the total games here, 8.7% if I wanted to go full "acshually :geek:".
It's just that each ntr game sparks the same vain "debate" over and over, so it's overblown.
i mean latest games, they were rare before, thats why its % from whole pack is low, but lately they are everywhere and usually they all are the same

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes