Ryuuzou

Jan 29, 2018
Put this into game folder, delete the .txt extension so it become "Script.vdf" only, patch the game to 1.03, profit.
I dunno why the Script.vdf isn't included if it is indeed STEAM version, had to buy the game myself just for a performance patch kek.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Put this into game folder, delete the .txt extension so it become "Script.vdf" only, patch the game to 1.03, profit.
I dunno why the Script.vdf isn't included if it is indeed STEAM version, had to buy the game myself just for a performance patch kek.
Buy then refund strat I assume? :sneaky:

Ryuuzou

Jan 29, 2018
Buy then refund strat I assume? :sneaky:
Yes, sir! Gonna wait a few days then refund this. xD
So I checked the pages at times before OP get updated, it seems like the one getting shared is actually Kagura site's installer version that then got extracted and re-shared and not actual Steam version, no wonder then it doesn't have Script.vdf file at all. Case closed.
Hopefully mod or whoever can include the Script.vdf in the OP so others can self-patch if needed. Thanks!

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you kind sir !

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Somewhere around mid-December 2022, the dev announced that they'll be working on one more game in this series, which will be the final game in the series, and it will focus in some way on the mysterious Holy Kingdom that's been mentioned many times in various games in the series outside of this one specific game that predates it. They said that they'd start work on the project in 2023, but because of the scope of the project, it likely won't be finished until late 2024. At least, that's what I was able to get out of it. Someone who actually knows JP might glean more details.

Since then, they haven't done much on ci-en except for releasing CG sets and dropping out 3 lore posts, the last of which seems to be about a character that will pop up in the next game.

However, there have been no actual reports about the development, and I'm honestly too lazy to dig into their ci-en posts any further to see how that went for previous games...

Partly because I'm not that enthusiastic about it. I mean, sure, the game will likely be hot and fun, but the story lost me with Egg of the World, because it introduced plot-holes the size of planets and I personally dislike the whole "All this magic was actually super-tech all along!" trope...
Wishlist for the next game:
-Keep corruption system (affect h scenes/ endings)
-Bring back the old (but revamped) format with the moving sprites/overworld from the first 3 games. I like actually exploring and not the text based click here to advance sysyem we see in the last 2 games.
-Bring back girls from the first 4 games (party system), don't necessarily need to introduce a new playable girl.
-Have an even more generous amount of cg (the dude often makes attractive antagonist that don't even have their own scenes like like the final boss of World's egg and Wombraid's maze)

Prob wont happen tho but a man can dream.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
-Bring back the old (but revamped) format with the moving sprites/overworld from the first 3 games. I like actually exploring and not the text based click here to advance sysyem we see in the last 2 games.
-Bring back girls from the first 4 games (party system), don't necessarily need to introduce a new playable girl.
-Have an even more generous amount of cg (the dude often makes attractive antagonist that don't even have their own scenes like like the final boss of World's egg and Wombraid's maze)

If it's any comfort for you, in terms of past girls there's a good chance of them returning, Seraphina having a high chance too and for antagonists, in ci-en there's a post showing the antagonist of Wombraid's maze when she was young and damn, she changed a lot. Doesn't mean much of course (Apart from Seraphina being nearly 100% sure she's coming back) but hey x)

onore

Feb 15, 2020
If it's any comfort for you, in terms of past girls there's a good chance of them returning, Seraphina having a high chance too and for antagonists, in ci-en there's a post showing the antagonist of Wombraid's maze when she was young and damn, she changed a lot. Doesn't mean much of course (Apart from Seraphina being nearly 100% sure she's coming back) but hey x)
Yep, I know about it. This here is wasted if they don't do anything with her tbh. image-800.jpg

Reactions: lastjournals

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

I haven't been following their Ci-en that closely, but I remember seeing a relatively recent post that seemed to indicate that they'll use the same system as the last two games in terms of play-style... so the second item on your list is likely a no-go. The post was also talking about the fact that the story they wanted to tell seems to require too many characters, and that in this game format, that means more character sprites and stuff and that they weren't sure if it could be manageable. I may have gotten it wrong, but it sounded like they were considering massively simplifying their plans.

Either way, VERY low odds of there being more than one protagonist, whoever it is. Maybe one more temp protagonist like in this game, but I don't know if I'd hold my breath for that either. It didn't sound like the dev was that fond of the system and its results.

Then there's the fact that parties and battle-fuck systems don't mix well. The circles that do implement party-battle-fucks have to downsize the CGs when multiple party members get fucked at the same time and often have to simplify the system in various ways because of the multiple party-members. That's not to mention the failures of some of the systems, or the poor implementations that can slow combat to a crawl as multiple girls go through multiple sex mini-scenes in the middle of combat... over and over again with little variation.

It'd be hard to implement for Hasoyua, because they have a more complex battle-fuck system that involves a lust gauge, effects on health and MP, clothing damage and sensitivity levels. Multiple party members means doubling all that for 2, tripling for 3, etc. It could very easily turn into a mess.

Guess we'll see, but I don't have very high hopes tbh. I think the dev kind of peaked with Seraphina's game and his attempts to top himself there haven't been that well thought out.

Reactions: mandmihate

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yep, I know about it. This here is wasted if they don't do anything with her tbh. View attachment 3503858
Yup, Illes looking good here (Final Boss of Wombraid Maze).

I haven't been following their Ci-en that closely, but I remember seeing a relatively recent post that seemed to indicate that they'll use the same system as the last two games in terms of play-style... so the second item on your list is likely a no-go. The post was also talking about the fact that the story they wanted to tell seems to require too many characters, and that in this game format, that means more character sprites and stuff and that they weren't sure if it could be manageable. I may have gotten it wrong, but it sounded like they were considering massively simplifying their plans.

Either way, VERY low odds of there being more than one protagonist, whoever it is. Maybe one more temp protagonist like in this game, but I don't know if I'd hold my breath for that either. It didn't sound like the dev was that fond of the system and its results.

Then there's the fact that parties and battle-fuck systems don't mix well. The circles that do implement party-battle-fucks have to downsize the CGs when multiple party members get fucked at the same time and often have to simplify the system in various ways because of the multiple party-members. That's not to mention the failures of some of the systems, or the poor implementations that can slow combat to a crawl as multiple girls go through multiple sex mini-scenes in the middle of combat... over and over again with little variation.

It'd be hard to implement for Hasoyua, because they have a more complex battle-fuck system that involves a lust gauge, effects on health and MP, clothing damage and sensitivity levels. Multiple party members means doubling all that for 2, tripling for 3, etc. It could very easily turn into a mess.

Guess we'll see, but I don't have very high hopes tbh. I think the dev kind of peaked with Seraphina's game and his attempts to top himself there haven't been that well thought out.
Saw the post i think you were talking about and yeah, they are pretty much saying there's likely no chance they're going to remove the style of gameplay that game and Key of Egg has. Because of how much pixel art would be needed otherwise and other things. Also seems like they might rework the story ? Not sure on that one tbh.

For multiple protagonists, it wouldn't be impossible but yeah. I think the only confirmation we have is that Seraphina has a high chance on being in the game.

Agreeing on the battle-fuck systems and parties not mixing well and with how Hasoyua games are, good luck not having game-breaking errors.

Yup Seraphina's game best one and she's a great protag too.

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
I played this game and I really like Hasoyua's work, I want to try his other games, anyone know what order is best to play them, as they are connected ?

Reactions: TheGeaventor

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I played this game and I really like Hasoyua's work, I want to try his other games, anyone know what order is best to play them, as they are connected ?
Well, given that this game is basically the prequel to all the other games (even if that won't be clear how/why with most of them), you started off at a good point. The rest, chronologically are: Wombraid Maze -> Seed of Evil -> Assassin Maid -> Key to the Egg. Though to be fair Seed of Evil and the Assassin Maid game kind of-ish happen around the same time depending on how you squint at the time-line presented by the dev in a lore post a good while back.

Either way, all of the games are in the same world and they do have connecting lore elements and certain references to previous games. Though by far, the most references are in Key to the Egg which mentions pretty much every characters and event from all the previous games in various minor ways. Except this game, of course, because this game didn't exist when Key to the Egg came out, obviously, though playing that after playing this one will likely give you a good idea of what's going on there.

Reactions: Reiya

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Well, given that this game is basically the prequel to all the other games (even if that won't be clear how/why with most of them), you started off at a good point. The rest, chronologically are: Wombraid Maze -> Seed of Evil -> Assassin Maid -> Key to the Egg. Though to be fair Seed of Evil and the Assassin Maid game kind of-ish happen around the same time depending on how you squint at the time-line presented by the dev in a lore post a good while back.

Either way, all of the games are in the same world and they do have connecting lore elements and certain references to previous games. Though by far, the most references are in Key to the Egg which mentions pretty much every characters and event from all the previous games in various minor ways. Except this game, of course, because this game didn't exist when Key to the Egg came out, obviously, though playing that after playing this one will likely give you a good idea of what's going on there.
Gonna say here real quick in terms of the timeline, Seed of Evil actually happens before Wombraid Maze, yup.

Reactions: onore and Reiya

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020

I see, thanks for the information, I will try these games.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Gonna say here real quick in terms of the timeline, Seed of Evil actually happens before Wombraid Maze, yup.
Wait, what, really? Didn't the mage-girl that appears in both games reference the events from Maze over in Seed of Evil? Or am I remembering wrong? It's been ages since I played these games and Maze didn't leave much of an impression on me back in the day... Also don't remember the details of the dev's chronology ci-en post... and it was pretty convoluted anyway...

If this is true, I think the plot-holes in this guy's story-telling might be even bigger than I already realized...

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Wait, what, really? Didn't the mage-girl that appears in both games reference the events from Maze over in Seed of Evil? Or am I remembering wrong? It's been ages since I played these games and Maze didn't leave much of an impression on me back in the day... Also don't remember the details of the dev's chronology ci-en post... and it was pretty convoluted anyway...

If this is true, I think the plot-holes in this guy's story-telling might be even bigger than I already realized...
Yep mage girl does appear (thank god for more scenes of her in the second game), if you talk to her in the in the recollection screen, she mentions she's being dispatched to the northern continent (where the first game takes place). She's also a virgin in seed of evil if you trigger any H scene of her, whereas she had some orc ordeal by the time we get to the later bits of maze.

I won't deny my wishlist would be hard to implement, but doable. I think I would like to see something like Circle Poison's Hero was never seen again can be both story driven and features multiple protagonists

Last edited:

TheGeaventor

Apr 28, 2022
Sorry, what exactly should I do with this file?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes