Adrian A

Game Developer
May 28, 2019
Edited MTL's are very passable, I went through CCC by editing the 4 MTL's until I had the most logically and sensible conclusions. Its definitely not a 1 to .98 translation that a proper translator would give if they did it properly since obviously Japanese requires a lot of context.

However Edited MTL is very good and I would rate it as like a 1 to .90-.95 Accuracy depending on the game. Your not going to get 1 to 1 on a lot of parts like you would normally but broadly speaking everything will be the same. Your not going to get like a guy who played the Japanese version of the game and the edited MTL ending up with 2 different stories or anything like that and both will be coherent.

Unfortunately this is not Edited MTL and so I am going to pass. When I see some massive game like a Eushully game is Edited MTL I eat it up. I've read enough Edited MTL's and talked to people about how accurate they are compared to what they say in Japanese and decided its pretty good. Not perfect obviously but good enough. This however is not that.

Reactions: owowhatsthis666

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
What a let down :( for the first 30 minutes I liked it a lot, decent corruption progress, good art, but then once you reach 100 pollution/corruption that's basically it. only 2-3 scenes in town and home and then it's just battle after battle till the end. sure you can lose to see some more scenes but it gets repetitive and boring quickly. Way too many pointless rooms and people to talk to, I thought that since they say her corruption affects the surrounding then it will provide changes to the areas but besides the 2-3 scenes in home/school/city there is nothing.
Overall, good mechanics, good art but very little of it in the end. Waste of a lot of potential. At least you can finish the game rather quickly if you don't try to lose to see if there is anything else beyond 100 corruption (I reached 500).

Reactions: hanhan

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Just complete the game and tried to start "new game+". And game ask me if I want to reset stats of Seraphie (second playable girl). Too lazy :^)
Also a lot of images was too similar in comparsion with "Key of Egg"
изображение_2023-01-06_015650595.png

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I've finished playing the game (the Skynet AI version/ developer MTL). So first thing first that I am going to do is to compare the MTL between the two versions. Muninkai version is superior when it comes to menu translations, since I think he personally translated the menus themselves. While the downside of that MTL is that the mtl part of the story may be a bit jumbled/ hard to grasp the general plot outline of the story. So I switched to the dev MTL version, which has some untranslated menu options, but all in all I personally think that MTL is more coherent (yeah MTL is still MTL, but if you are a fan of this creator's/developer's games and want to understand more of the lore of the game then the dev MTL might be the one for you). Even the dev mtl is pretty bad like getting pronouns wrong (I know that is because of how the Japanese language works how some words are contextual and translation software will get it wrong most of the time) but the dev MTL gives a general direction of how the story is going (although you may suffer stress damage trying to translate the MTL in your mind to be more legible). I might write a plot summary later for those interested in grasping the plot in a neat summarized way. Even though the chance is extremely low(since the dev themselves decided to cheapen out on translation fees and went MTL but I can't blame them, english sales of Official games must be low) I hope someone actually translates this game. Since I played all of hasuyoa games and most if not all of them are properly translated, usually by a fan of their works. Now into the game itself. Game itself is not genre breaking or innovative when it comes to it's story, art, and gameplay. It just fits a classic game of what an H RPG game should be. It will not amaze you in any of it's designs but if you are a fan of this developer's games or just someone looking to play an H game then this one can scratch that itch. SURE THERE are better H games out there and some are properly translated, but if you've played all of it and looking for something new then this might be for you.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Maaaan... What a let down...

I suddenly got really excited when I saw Hasoyua as the dev, because I fell in love with Seed of Evil and Assassin Maid. But this "EGG" saga, has been such a disappointment gameplay-wise for me.

They're grindy, and mindnumbing for me. They got rid of the genuine exploration of physical spaces, and introduced this randomised treadmill as a fake "exploration".

And while Seed of Evil and Assassin Maid had solid progression systems for their characters in my opinion, I find these Egg Saga titles so lacklustre.

It feels like with each entry they keep stripping away elements that made previous titles more enjoyable. Taking and taking away elements, to replace them with more bare-bones simplifications... It's so sad...

Dec 12, 2021
already played thru the game with an early mtl from here... this game has a lot of wasted potential for the preg content, especially considering the previous game, Key of Egg. pregnancy stuff only appears in 2 missions, one where it's for a special dungeon/mission (will have a special icon on the select screen) and the other is a loss condition if ur corruption is over 100 at a certain point (I don't remember when exactly)
My interest-

Reactions: latenight

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Bro, i feel like the blue clothing big booba shortstack should have been the protagonist, wasted potential. Or you know, double protagonist game, hopefully he does a sequel and expands this universe.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes