VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Wyvern Crew - Chapter 1 [v1.11] [Salty01]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Head.jpg

Overview:
You will become a member of the Wyvern's crew. Save Oe from the empire, who's imprisoned on a strange planet. Set your friend free thanks to the help of your half-sister and your faithful AI Lyd-IA before it's too late!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-11
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: Salty01 - ,
Censored: No
Version: 1.11
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hey, I'm third! :p

Always willing to give Sci-fi a shot (y) Downloading now.
... ...
Edit: Ok played it. This was a fun little romp that I enjoyed. Content of current c1.1 release is essentially 1 mission -maybe 30-40 mins of play. There's a "non-puzzle" and combat mini-game in it, but as whole seems very forgiving. Didn't have to backtrack or save scum once. (One locker seems to be Patreon gated but don't begrudge that one bit. ) There're stats to be unlocked (INT, CHA, PERV) and need for item use - but it's very intuitive and doesn't disrupt the game flow at all.

Not much sexy content in it as yet, but this is a pretty funny game. Star Wars fans are likely to have a couple of LOL moments (just make sure you have CHA). Recommend y'all give it a try.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Hmmm...wonder if there's opportunity to hook up with Lyd.IA later. For research...yeah, that's the ticket.

* Got an error while talking to AlfaWhiskey:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'com01.png'>:
  File "game/tl/english/Prologue_Introduction.rpy", line 505, in script
    S "And now it works?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'com01.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
0.9Beta
Fri Aug 09 17:34:50 2019

Okay, enough errors and I'm done.

It's a shame, as the art looked promising, but the game breaking bug is--well, maybe I had a bad download, but it just shouldn't happen in a public release. Anyway, I might try again if the problem is fixed.

EDIT: Downloaded from another source, and still the same issue. Maybe because I'm playing in English.

Last edited:

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
* Hmmm...wonder if there's opportunity to hook up with Lyd.IA later. For research...yeah, that's the ticket.

* Got an error while talking to AlfaWhiskey:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'com01.png'>:
  File "game/tl/english/Prologue_Introduction.rpy", line 505, in script
    S "And now it works?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'com01.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
0.9Beta
Fri Aug 09 17:34:50 2019

Okay, enough errors and I'm done.

It's a shame, as the art looked promising, but the game breaking bug is--well, maybe I had a bad download, but it just shouldn't happen in a public release. Anyway, I might try again if the problem is fixed.
Mmh, your problem is really weird... Just try to re-dl the game. If there was a problem as obvious as that, at the start of the game, all my beta-testers would have informed me

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Mmh, your problem is really weird... Just try to re-dl the game. If there was a problem as obvious as that, at the start of the game, all my beta-testers would have informed me
I've downloaded from both Mediafire and Anonfile and run into the same issues (for reasons I don't understand, I cannot download anything from Mega). It does seem like a weird issue, as it's obvious from other replies that others are getting through the game.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I've downloaded from both Mediafire and Anonfile and run into the same issues (for reasons I don't understand, I cannot download anything from Mega). It does seem like a weird issue, as it's obvious from other replies that others are getting through the game.
Even with this link ? :
(Is the one from my Patreon not F95)

May 23, 2019
I'm so glad you're the first comment! :D
I can be the first comment whenever I want, I just choose not to, that way I give you peasants something to be happy and fight for.

That depends. How good is your story?
:unsure: How do you feel about independent Norths?

Nope, would a guy in a tree be of interest? :unsure:
Well, you can't do that either :p

You can, however, spend some time in a cave in a frozen wasteland. That I can confirm! :D
What? Do I look like an ape? I can warg into one if I want so what's different here?

Hum caves and frozen wastelands :unsure: Do I have a big and strong protector that only knows how to say his name? Yes I want a pokemon.

i thought u said ur dick didnt work?? oh well... it's the thought of jerking off that counts i guess..
I find that very offensive against dick disabled people, just because my dick doesn't work it doesn't mean I can't jerk off, just ask the hand of the King he will tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I find that very offensive against dick disabled people, just because my dick doesn't work it doesn't mean I can't jerk off, just ask the hand of the King he will tell you.
lmao, you're the one who said that on another game a couple pf months or weeks ago?:unsure: I can't even remember what game that was. I just repeated what u said UwU

and, no. i'd rather pass and not waste his time....but wait...are u stating that he watches you jerk off?? :eek:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes