VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Wyvern Crew - Chapter 1 [v1.11] [Salty01]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Even with this link ? :
(Is the one from my Patreon not F95)
As I mentioned earlier, I cannot download anything from Mega, so that's not going to work for me.

I'll try the French version and see if that works.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
As I mentioned earlier, I cannot download anything from Mega, so that's not going to work for me.

I'll try the French version and see if that works.
So, tried the French version and still encountered the same issues. I'm not sure what'swrong. I've played countless Ren'Py games on this PC without issue.

I don't know if the full traceback will help, but here you go:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'com01.png'>:
  File "game/Prologue_Introduction.rpy", line 372, in script
    S " CET INTERCOM DE ME... "
IOError: Couldn't find file 'com01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Prologue_Introduction.rpy", line 372, in script
    S " CET INTERCOM DE ME... "
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "M:\download\TheWyvernCrew Chap1 1-win\TheWyvernCrew_Chap1.1-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'com01.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
 0.9Beta
Sat Aug 10 10:30:12 2019

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
voyeurkind
Yeh, It just don't find the image "com01.png"
I don't know why, but you apparently don't have it.
Your folder in : game\images should look like this : ImageFolderTWC.jpg

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Rose are red ,
Violet are blue ,

That Akabur-like will be forgotten too
Sorry bro, but got to pipe up for Salty01 here.

1. Akabur makes Trainer games. This most certainly isn't a trainer.

2. While the art style may look similar, the same can be said about 100s of games that use the same common Daz3d assets, or worse, the Honey Select models that can't be told apart across games - and we don't complain about those, do we?

Cheers mate.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Sorry bro, but got to pipe up for Salty01 here.

1. Akabur makes Trainer games. This most certainly isn't a trainer.

2. While the art style may look similar, the same can be said about 100s of games that use the same common Daz3d assets, or worse, the Honey Select models that can't be told apart across games - and we don't complain about those, do we?

Cheers mate.
You're a Bro.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
voyeurkind
Yeh, It just don't find the image "com01.png"
I don't know why, but you apparently don't have it.
Your folder in : game\images should look like this :
No idea why, but for some reason that particular file just didn't extract. I extracted it manually and now it's working.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Okay, I finished he game,and I enjoyed it. I could have used more H scenes, but I enjoyed having puzzles to solve.

One criticism I do have is that when you enter a room like the shower room with no option boxes, it would be nice if there was a more obvious way to exit the room. I figured it out eventually, but it could be more obvious. Something like an arrow or a 'Back' button would be nice.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Aren't 1.0s versions supposed to be final releases?
Normally, yes. The software numbering is done like that: X.XX.XXX
X: Major version. 1, 2, 3 etc... each of which may or may not be compatible with the previous one.
XX. Adding a function or event
XXX. Bug fix or minor modification

But everyone chooses their own way of numbering ;)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The sisters haircut was such a turn off I actually would have liked an option to ask her to put her helmet back on.

• Haha
Reactions: Passion3D

Darth Meow

Jan 31, 2018
Will we get to some good dicking? I mean Hermoine in Witch Trainer Silver level of dicking. Or Sabia in Kingdom of Deception dicking. And can we not get a tier of fucking that is in the level of "Acting Lessons"? It was good story-wise (one of, if not, the best) but the H-scenes were a bit boring. Plus in this art style, the harsher the dicking, the better the overall dicking.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
We are not the droids you are looking for. Haha gets me every time. Loved it what pissed me off was the wire puzzle.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great game so far.

• Love
Reactions: Salty01
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes