VN Ren'Py The Young Master [v0.03 Public] [Purunga]

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
fondo.png

Overview:
Yoshio Satou was abandoned in a war zone, to pay a debt your parents had. The years passed, and he was found by his grandfather, who passed away leaving much of his fortune, leaving him alone with his maids, what will become of his life now?. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: Purunga -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

inicio19.png ida16.png comidacolegio37.png 11.png azotea13.png azotea599.png kendo56.png corriendo4.png llegadat88.png

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1872512

Overview:
Yoshio Satou was abandoned in a war zone, to pay a debt your parents had. The years passed, and he was found by his grandfather, who passed away leaving much of his fortune, leaving him alone with his maids, what will become of his life now?. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread Updated: 2022-06-15
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: Purunga -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1872547 View attachment 1872548 View attachment 1872550 View attachment 1872554 View attachment 1872555 View attachment 1872562
That description. xD

Reactions: Purunga

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I love maid games so i hope this goes well...
I speak 3 languages so im not so hush on devs but th English is so bad that i seen machine translated games from japanese to english witch were better.... i hope the dev pays someone to proofread/help him with translation...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey Purunga, your problem is that you have a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the original spanish dialogue so the machine translation to english ends up messed up.

Hey Purunga, tú problema es que tienes muchos errores de ortografía y gramática en tu dialogo original en español, esto provoca que la traducción automática a ingles no haga sentido.

Por ejemplo:

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

O también puede ser:
04.PNG

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
After trying the beta, I have to say Purunga, you might want to reconsider the MC design. An effeminate shota character is too much. :KEK: Pick only one of the two characteristics.

Después de probar la beta, Purunga quizás deberías reconsiderar el diseño del personaje principal. Un shota afeminado es demasiado. :KEK: Escoge solo una de las dos características.

• Wow
Reactions: YadenYu and Purunga

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to meeting that busty white haired lady. The story looks interesting and the ladies have my attention from the preview pictures. I'm definitely down to try this one.

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
This looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to meeting that busty white haired lady. The story looks interesting and the ladies have my attention from the preview pictures. I'm definitely down to try this one.
the comment is appreciated :cry: (y)

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
After trying the beta, I have to say Purunga, you might want to reconsider the MC design. An effeminate shota character is too much. :KEK: Pick only one of the two characteristics.

Después de probar la beta, Purunga quizás deberías reconsiderar el diseño del personaje principal. Un shota afeminado es demasiado. :KEK: Escoge solo una de las dos características.
It is true, but little by little the character changes even if it is not noticeable, they are minimal changes as the story progresses. the comment is appreciated (y)(y)(y)

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
Hey Purunga, your problem is that you have a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the original spanish dialogue so the machine translation to english ends up messed up.

Hey Purunga, tú problema es que tienes muchos errores de ortografía y gramática en tu dialogo original en español, esto provoca que la traducción automática a ingles no haga sentido.

Por ejemplo:

View attachment 1873096

View attachment 1873097

View attachment 1873098

O también puede ser:
View attachment 1873105
the comment is appreciated :eek::eek: I will be correcting it, thanks for letting me know