VN Ren'Py The Young Master [v0.03 Public] [Purunga]

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
I love maid games so i hope this goes well...
I speak 3 languages so im not so hush on devs but th English is so bad that i seen machine translated games from japanese to english witch were better.... i hope the dev pays someone to proofread/help him with translation...
You're right, I lack staff for translation and spell checking, I'll be improving it as soon as possible. the comment is appreciated.
Tienes razón, me falta personal para la traducción y corrección ortográfica, lo estaré mejorando lo antes posible.

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
"...leaving him alone with his maids, what will become of his life now?"
That sounds to me like an excuse to start a HAREM. :sneaky:

Grandpa: "I'm disappointed in your haircut grandson..." *trap trap alert*
:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::LUL:, the comment is appreciated.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
whats with the, spanish people always wanting weak/beta/shota mc's for the protag?? is the mc here just acting on being submissive? especially that beginning of the game... where he thinks in one way, but actually does the opposite in action. or is this just because of bad translation?

Reactions: Purunga

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
whats with the, spanish people always wanting weak/beta/shota mc's for the protag?? is the mc here just acting on being submissive? especially that beginning of the game... where he thinks in one way, but actually does the opposite in action. or is this just because of bad translation?
I don't think Spaniards like submissive guys as a protagonist. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:, the main character's appearance will change little by little in the story :D
the protagonist acts to gain the favor of the other.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Young Master [v0.03 Public] [Purunga]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Do the choices matter here? If it is, walkthrough might be needed. Especially as this is not the first release, so I can't tell what exactly is new from this update. The sex scene with Ino is good, hoping she could be someone that can part of a deep relation to the MC, not just a fuck toy. Especially that small backstory about the MC being their savior. The only thing that could be an improvement is that it needs to be animated.

What are the future tags, does some scenes can be avoided? Questions like that. Can the MC actually show his true (apparently) "badass" self in front of those that see him as just a kid?

Provide a more detailed changelog.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I can’t get pass the Spelling so far and it’s a bit early, but it has good potential. I’ll wait for the next update

Reactions: Purunga

Purunga

Jun 1, 2022
Do the choices matter here? If it is, walkthrough might be needed. Especially as this is not the first release, so I can't tell what exactly is new from this update. The sex scene with Ino is good, hoping she could be someone that can part of a deep relation to the MC, not just a fuck toy. Especially that small backstory about the MC being their savior. The only thing that could be an improvement is that it needs to be animated.

What are the future tags, does some scenes can be avoided? Questions like that. Can the MC actually show his true (apparently) "badass" self in front of those that see him as just a kid?

Provide a more detailed changelog.
I apologize in advance if you don't understand me (My English). future tags: Animated (MAYBE), Anal sex, Ahegao, Big tits, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Spanking, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Dating sim, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sandbox, corruption, pregnancy, anal-sex
Do the choices matter here? Yes, some will be more important than others. (What I mean by this is that some are only used to earn points, either corruption or "love")
Can some scenes be avoided? If you mean sex, yes, but it can fail in future dialogues.
Can the MC actually show his true (apparently) "badass" self in front of those that see him as just a kid? Yes, there is still a lot to show in the story and many girls that are missing to appear.

Choices and stories will take on more importance, as soon as the open/free world comes out.
1.png
For now I was just seeing what they thought of the sex scenes and the fight, also the lighting and the gestures.

But this will surely take time

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Should update tags btw, there's already sex in here so vaginal sex should already be part of tags. Please apply all the applicable tags that has already appeared on the game on this thread. So that when this one get's updated again, one glance from the tags will always be good whether people will play the game or not.