VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Yuri Club [Final] [Sun Kissed Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dehlaz

If you're looking for a fairly light-hearted and short yuri VN that seems to be trying to imitate Kindred Spirits on the Roof, this is a pretty good pick! That said, this isn't Kindred Spirits on the Roof; the writing's pretty amateurish (pacing is practically breakneck, to the point where I feel the endings where the protagonist hooks up suffer, and there some typos), as is the coding (transitions are abrupt and sometimes off-putting). There are technically four endings, but the difference between two and three is minute and I'm not even sure why it's coded that way. With that said, I can't bring myself to give it less than 4 stars because it ticks a lot of boxes for me, having multiple yuri pairings with fully hardcore sex scenes and the romantic tension between the protagonist's two companions sold well enough to me. And I guess I still don't expect a lot out of most yuri VNs, not all of them can be KSotR. There's certainly better ones out there, but I don't regret my time with this one either.