VN Ren'Py Completed The Yuri Club [Final] [Sun Kissed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MainMenu.png

Overview:
Janieve High is your average all-girl high school. The only thing that makes it stand out is that it is the first school in the country to try out the bridge year initiative. Claudia Flaurance, great-granddaughter of the school’s founder, takes this opportunity to be part of the first wave of students for this optional seventh year of high school. Now that she finds herself alone and without friends in a class full of girls who have known each other for years, her new life at her ancestral school can begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer/Publisher: Sun Kissed Games
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Title: The Yuri Club
Length: N/A
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - - -
macOS: - - - -
Android (Phone): - - - -
Android (Tablet): - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3 (2).jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
thanks for the game.they sell the game on steam?(i like to support good art):love:

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I saw the game was on MangaGamer when it was released June 20th, but it's not there anymore. Did something happen? I try to buy yuri games like this to support the developers, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the upload though!

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
I saw the game was on MangaGamer when it was released June 20th, but it's not there anymore. Did something happen? I try to buy yuri games like this to support the developers, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the upload though!

Add /r18/ for adult games.

Reactions: Dehlaz

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Damn, there's supposed to be four endings according to the text, but I can't figure out how to get ending two. Anybody managed to figure that out?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote