VN Ren'Py Completed The Yuri Club [Final] [Sun Kissed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
There are two choice moments in the game, not sure if first even does anything.
Yes, that's the problem. The second choice moment only has three choices, but I got endings numbered 1, 3, and 4. And since the first choice doesn't seem to do anything, there must be something else leading to that second ending. I suspect it may be something like viewing all the yellow star content, or none of it.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, that's the problem. The second choice moment only has three choices, but I got endings numbered 1, 3, and 4. And since the first choice doesn't seem to do anything, there must be something else leading to that second ending. I suspect it may be something like viewing all the yellow star content, or none of it.
Itch.io page says there are only 3. Maybe just typing error or something? Also stars do nothing tested that already.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Itch.io page says there are only 3. Maybe just typing error or something? Also stars do nothing tested that already.
There are technically 4 endings. But it's only a 3 line difference. Ending 2 is if you do Gabriella's route before you do Michelle's. The second choice is the only one which matters.

In general, I enjoyed the story. I'm just very disappointed in the routes. They barely exist, 90% of the writing is just reused with names switched over, and the CGs are basically identical - without the hair and the names I'd hardly be able to tell which ending was whos. I thought there'd be a bit more to them, but despite there being 4 months in the calendar, only one day in December is actually used (for the main story anyway). There was more focus on the romance between the side characters than between the main character and either of the two girls (though the romance between the two of them was alright). Some of the plot points didn't really go anywhere either, like with her feeling bad in the new building. Ok, she felt bad because something bad happened in the past. Learning exactly *what* happened lent no relevancy to the rest of the story, to be honest.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Well it was light, pretty, intresting and short. But i expected alooot more from this. The story is a bit simple and inelaborate, no any character or feelings development. Just "i love you - o fuk i love you too, let me stick my fingers into your pussy!"
MC isnt showing any feelings until last parts of the game. Routes are very short and crumpled.
Scene composition and coding - scarce and plain. Dissolves or movements of pictures - what are you talkin about? Music fadeins|outs - dont make me laugh! Change of emotions - ookay, maybe couple of times, no more. Dull.
And this instanly appearing text without any options - annoying. I had to get under the hood of engine and make this setting return.
Story gets somehow very intresting and promising somewhere in the middle and you think there will be something amazing further down the road, but... No.
3 or 4 endings - i dont even know, what purpose have this lame system. There is two Gabriella-ends, they differs only by half of dozen lines and getting them depends on did you get in one of your PAST walkthroughs Michelle-ending already or not. Lame.
And i thought there will be more about MC's superpower and principal past story, but this thigs are just almost forgotten in last parts of the game.
All in all it looks like first work of story-writer.

And basically this VN - is drastically simplified version of Kindred Spirits on the Roof (And if you dont know, what it is - wtf are you doing here still?! Go and read it now!!!)
In fact its so alike to KSotR, that it is even look suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roseyurilife

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
For those like myself who do not enjoy tons of text with very little in sexual content or payoff, be warned. This is exactly that. Not to my liking, but may be to others.

Reactions: Yxel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It doesn't really need saying at this point, most folk around here know i'm a lesbo but i'll say it for clarities sake here, it's relevant to the VN after all.

It's already been mentioned that it's so very similar to Kindred Spirits on the Roof but nowhere near the same depth or character growth.

I'll admit, I liked it but it is very text heavy and the romance for the MC is very watered down. The main point to this is the romance between the other couples you set up and some of them are great.

It's more like a game jam yuri VN than anything with planning.

If lesbo romance is your thing it might be worth checking out, I did enjoy it but do also check out KSotR too, similar theme but more to it.

This is the kind of thing I really like and would love to see more of I just really wish thay had put a bit more time into the MC's romance arcs. They hardly use December so could have had weeks of build there.

Reactions: ShamanLab

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can someone write down the choices to get the endings instead of a full walkthrough? I don't think it needs a walkthrough.

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
I like this game a lot, only thing i miss was a secret end with all 3 girls together :cautious:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote