Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I am confused, it is... I think day 5, no more than that, and the only girl I am missing is the twin tails girl, and have 3 boys, yet I still get attacked by aboriginals(I have all the traps and the scarecrow) and they kidnapped the teacher, i went immediately to rescue her(I only slept 2 hrs as I wanted to hunt wolves) and I did find her but already zombiefied, what gives? I didn't take more than a few hours

daggereye

Dec 25, 2019
Can i get a guide on how to get the true ending?Like step-by-step?
see page 7 by
g659039
for the guide
however in a short term you must save all the charactors the male and the female and beat the boss before day 8,
for first run it likely very hard but for new game plus it be easier

daggereye

Dec 25, 2019
I am confused, it is... I think day 5, no more than that, and the only girl I am missing is the twin tails girl, and have 3 boys, yet I still get attacked by aboriginals(I have all the traps and the scarecrow) and they kidnapped the teacher, i went immediately to rescue her(I only slept 2 hrs as I wanted to hunt wolves) and I did find her but already zombiefied, what gives? I didn't take more than a few hours
because base on g659039 guide
Scarecrow
100% chance to be raided while sleeping between 10pm - 5am.
Scarecrow's effect is prioritised over Trap's effect.
and since it was the fifth day which is the day the teacher turn into a zombie

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
in WWW to which folder exactly i must copy, DATA, AUDIO, etc?

Natanael2000

Jan 26, 2022
I still can't get through, H scene even though I have pressed enter and held it, it still only comes out with a video image and it will start over and over again, I played it using Android, is there a bug in my emulator or did I download the wrong one?, can someone help me ?

Xx_Void_xX

Jan 21, 2024
any ideas games that are similar to this one? I find the style cool, I am talking about gameplay wise, but I am more or less picky when it comes to the lewd part of it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I still can't get through, H scene even though I have pressed enter and held it, it still only comes out with a video image and it will start over and over again, I played it using Android, is there a bug in my emulator or did I download the wrong one?, can someone help me ?
On Android I don't know but the Pc you press enter to exist the loops animation while in intercourse.

Mar 6, 2021
Download this , this is my file of the game it has all the scenes and they are translated you just download it and extract and run the one called GAME doble click it or right click it and execute as administraitor happy fapping xD
Hello! I know this is a very late reply, but are all the sex scenes translated as well?

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes