the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Hey mate are you able to do any of these?
Ana, there is i think 3 chapters.

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
Hey friend, will you make this an Android port? Incest Story 1-2 Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip] If you don't mind? :):FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Pots5

toelki

Apr 8, 2018
I like RPGM game like Elenas life and Lily of the valley..
do you have other recommendations???

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi 66 plz port this game depraved awakening and ordinary day

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Can you port Milf's Control to Android? (Original is RPGM but Renpy preferred :p)

Reactions: Pots5

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
it would be awesome if you would port Amity park.
its i think updated 4 days ago

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
It would be better if you make a blogspot to let us see all of your ports. :) or just make a thread for all of your ports here in f95. I've been finding all of your ports these days through your recent activities but it has limits so its impossible to see all of them. Can u make one?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
lately there were some posts in game threads, reporting problems of dysfunctional <enter> keys, mainly when inputting character names.
the latest ren'py versions seem to have problems with certain virtual keyboards. although stated in the changelog as problem solved, the issue appears still present.
if you have trouble, to finalize your inputs, try another virtual keyboard. i was told should work.

...if you make a blogspot... ...or just make a thread for all of your ports...
i simply have no time to make an extra website/blog for my ports (and i'm also way too lazy).
but you can just use the search function, input the game title + android port and posted by the66 and you find my ports if i made some.
eg. if you're looking for an android port of Elena's Life:

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
lately there were some posts in game threads, reporting problems of dysfunctional <enter> keys, mainly when inputting character names.
the latest ren'py versions seem to have problems with certain virtual keyboards. although stated in the changelog as problem solved, the issue appears still present.
if you have trouble, to finalize your inputs, try another virtual keyboard. i was told should work.

i simply have no time to make an extra website/blog for my ports (and i'm also way too lazy).
but you can just use the search function, input the game title + android port and posted by the66 and you find my ports if i made some.
eg. if you're looking for an android port of Elena's Life:
Okay thank you. No, i dont play female protagnists games anymore, i just wanna know where your all ports at though lol. Its boring to play female protagonists games now, cuz everytime i play those games, my mc will turn out to be a whore ( I dunno why but i always make my mc a whore when i play it lol ). ( pretending that its an accident but actually did it on purpose ) :test::tf:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote