the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeadByVanilla

Nov 13, 2018
Sir, can you please port the latest updates of these games :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you

Last edited:

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hi 66 can you plz port reincarnotica ?

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Can you please port the latest Interns of Ecstasy Island to android. Appreciated.

MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
Could you do these please?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, good man, been playing your ports for a long while now, i have a shitty computer, so your work is very much appreciated. Anyway, today came up a new version of Waifu Academy, i was wondering i you could port it up.
Thanks for the great work man.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Good evening, mr. @the66.
Could you implement a invisible text box in games before porting them to android?
This is a mod you can simply copy/paste to game and try:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i could but i won't. the next one prefers yellow text but no white.
all i do, is to change the size of the textbox for the bigger text on small screens.
the dev releases his game as it is, who am i, to change this?
and btw. only 1 little motion of your finger and the textbox is hidden in my ports.

Reactions: passerbyR34

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
hey man , can i ask you to port this game ?

I haven't found a working android port for it anywhere , thanks in advance and thank you for your hard work.
Actually it you search within the thread there is working version which I myself has posted. There are some minor issues which can be neglected.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
i could but i won't. the next one prefers yellow text but no white.
all i do, is to change the size of the textbox for the bigger text on small screens.
the dev releases his game as it is, who am i, to change this?
and btw. only 1 little motion of your finger and the textbox is hidden in my ports.
I like ur work ethic, man

It's indeed would be best to ported the game as it is as the dev release
I don't want to be some ungrateful bastard whom didn't appreciate the modder's work, but from my experience for playing several dozens of ported ren'py games, I happen to know some of ported works which kinda "wrong" imo
I don't think an additional modder's signature on the booting screen as a big deal, but it just wrong to messing with the game by adding a direct link to the modder's page on it's game main menu (unless if there's a permission from the dev)

There's also a case about the compression rate, once again without meant to be an ungrateful one, I understand that it was purposely done for convenient download and saving a lot of spaces but unfortunately some of them were compressed too much to the point of breaking the image resolution (blurred even on 720p screen) and also ended making the animation to be very crappy

I just hope the first-time player of that game didn't ended up thinking the low quality due to modder's decision as the original work of it's dev, especially for them (players) whom didn't know the existence of this forum

Anyway, I really love ur works
Not only u keep the quality closest to as it is as the original, u also adding some function like the touchscreen usage which is totally helpful
Thanks for the time and hardwork, man

Sorry for the rambling btw, lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
can you port fashion business episode 2?
if the game mechanics are the same as in Ep.1, then nope, it's simply not possible w/o transparency support in imagemaps/buttons in ren'py on android.

d13g0fort

Jul 25, 2018
if the game mechanics are the same as in Ep.1, then nope, it's simply not possible w/o transparency support in imagemaps/buttons in ren'py on android.
What about an Ecchi Sensei's port? Could be master?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote