the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Hey 66, I was curious if you could tell me why there is no Port of babysitter .20. I played that on Android since the game started and suddenly there are no ports for it available anywhere.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
nope.
Hey 66, I was curious if you could tell me why there is no Port of babysitter .20. I played that on Android since the game started and suddenly there are no ports for it available anywhere.
the Godfather bought Christine an iPhone, no more Android, sorry.
but maybe you better ask T4bbo or booom313, i've never made an android version for this game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Lol! Succinct. Thanks for everything you're doing either way.

Edit: Is it because it's a rpgm2renpy version? If so I'll be sure not to do a future request for any other such type game.

Last edited:

Thepiselove

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, sorry for bothering you. I'm new to the forum, I wanted to ask you if you could recommend me some Italian games for android available on the forum because unfortunately I didn't find anything beyond "last man". thank you very much for helping :)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, sorry for bothering you. I'm new to the forum, I wanted to ask you if you could recommend me some Italian games for android available on the forum because unfortunately I didn't find anything beyond "last man". thank you very much for helping :)
i have no idea. i can only advise you to use the search function.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote