the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

starcored

Dec 14, 2020
if it's not my apk and it's using the incest patch from lewdpatcher.com, create a folder game besides saves within the apps external files dir (Android/data/...) and place the attached file there.
I dont know if its from lewdpatcher or not, but i will try, thanks!

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
the66 is there a way to get incest patch for your android port of Shut up and Dance. If there is or if there is some settings I have to change please walk me through it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 is there a way to get incest patch for your android port of Shut up and Dance. If there is or if there is some settings I have to change please walk me through it.
a way? :WaitWhat:
just play it, it's already incest patched.
screenshot0001.png

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
a way? :WaitWhat:
just play it, it's already incest patched.
View attachment 1234453
Can you please provide the link for incest patched one. I think the one listed on the Shut up and Dane thread OP is not the one with incest patch. Because he is calling her Megan/Landlady. I tried to search for any settings which would apply the incest patch but none. Please provide the link(Mega link or Google Drive link if possible) to the Android port with incest patch.

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you please provide the link for incest patched one. I think the one listed on the Shut up and Dane thread OP is not the one with incest patch. Because he is calling her Megan/Landlady. I tried to search for any settings which would apply the incest patch but none. Please provide the link(Mega link or Google Drive link if possible) to the Android port with incest patch.
it is normal if you use the official android version, maybe you try my unofficial one.
the picture above was taken from there.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is the one included in the below link unofficial one. (I got this link from OP of Shut up and Dance Thread)
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...br_Z..WUj1.1GB7lhQEs_IAz5fuoqZVm5jnRp5HRl3SEA

If that is unofficial one. Please can you provide link to Official one.
no idea what your link is, but considering the size of it, it must be a high quaility one.
1st: if you want an official version, become a patron of the dev.
2nd: if you want my port, it is linked in the op.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote