the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey brotha appreciate all you do. Quick question I'm on android and I downloaded Oopsy Daisy and the incest patch. I have xplorer file manager and put the patch into game file I created under the game directory but still doesn't have the content. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance if you respond. Keep up the great work
if sideloading of scripts isn't disabled, creating a folder game besides saves in the game's external storage directory and placing the content there should work.

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
if sideloading of scripts isn't disabled, creating a folder game besides saves in the game's external storage directory and placing the content there should work.
Hey man thanks for replying. I made sure to test it with another game and it worked but it still doesn't work with Oopsy Daisy game. Does the version of the game and incest patch have to match or is it because it's patch.rpa instead of rpy? I also overwrite the game to be sure and still nothing I'm confused. Thanks again man

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey man thanks for replying. I made sure to test it with another game and it worked but it still doesn't work with Oopsy Daisy game. Does the version of the game and incest patch have to match or is it because it's patch.rpa instead of rpy? I also overwrite the game to be sure and still nothing I'm confused. Thanks again man
no rpa files, you have to extract Ren'Py archives.

Reactions: iLLendline

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
the66,

Hope you are doing well. I downloaded the old game Milf's Villa that you ported long ago. The Save is not working. I manually gave the App Permission to access Storage and Files. Even after that the Save is not working as when I close the App and reopen it I have to start the game from Beginning. If the RPG version cannot be fixed is there a possibility for you to Port the Unofficial Renpy Port. The game is good but sadly is not working as expected.

Best regards,
KING VR

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66,

Hope you are doing well. I downloaded the old game Milf's Villa that you ported long ago. The Save is not working. I manually gave the App Permission to access Storage and Files. Even after that the Save is not working as when I close the App and reopen it I have to start the game from Beginning. If the RPG version cannot be fixed is there a possibility for you to Port the Unofficial Renpy Port. The game is good but sadly is not working as expected.

Best regards,
KING VR
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-villa-icstor.4192/post-6317687

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
the66,

Hope you are doing well. I see that you uploaded Echoes of Lust [S3 E6]. But sadly I guess you missed out to provide the Mega link. The other servers are either not working or are too slow for me. Please can you provide a Mega link for that.

Thanking you,
KING VR

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote