the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
The Proteus Effect [v0.7] [Proxxie] please

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
This may be a very bizzare question to ask but I'm having trouble with finding your game ports.. Could you please point me to a Web page where I can find the download links to said ports?

Reactions: Heavenly69

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Just go to the66 page and click any of his ports than search below for his unofficial android port it will be written like this " here's my unofficial android port" than click there and copy the address bar than download mega app ,open it search for option for paste address bar or link after that you can easily download

Reactions: dE_VoYd

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
Just go to the66 page and click any of his ports than search below for his unofficial android port it will be written like this " here's my unofficial android port" than click there and copy the address bar than download mega app ,open it search for option for paste address bar or link after that you can easily download
The 66 Page??? what where??

itsukasama

Dec 20, 2018
so i had ur mod on "my new life 2.0" and when the new version 2.1 came out i tried to just replace the www file but the apk fail to function. when i try to install it on my phone it said cannot decrypt the package. what i did is that i decompress the file, replace the www, then compress it again. when this method fail to work, i also tried to just delete the www within winrar, and upload the new one in, in this way i dont need to decompress and recompress it, but it also fail to work. did i do everything wrong:cry:

itsukasama

Dec 20, 2018
ok, i guess some programming needs to be done, at least the save location is different between pc and android, and i have no clue how to write those programs. gotta wait for ur update then

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
yep, porting an rpgmaker mv game to android isn't just replacing some files in an existing apk. :geek:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I searched and found these games have no android or 2-3 earlier updates version. I know I shouldn't have asked so many on a single time but I request whenever you have free time or bored, consider porting these. No problem if it's not possible. Cheers and thanks a lot for all your previous ports :)

https.com/threads/spaced-out-nsfw-space.5185/

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
Can you please port this? By the way your ports are great.

Jamiexd23

Dec 29, 2018
@the66 Hi could you make a android port of college life 0.2.2 version thanks for ur hard work

Thanks

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, hope you're doing well. Word has come out, there is a new Taffy Tales release. Is there a chance you could port it to android?

'Tis the link:

Reactions: mineiros123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote