the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
guys, only the developer with the source code can make proper Android versions of Unity games.
you want it, ask the developer. he has the option to export his project to Android.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you provide android port for Life With Pleasure with incest patch? WT also be appreciated
the port i made ages ago contains the incest patch and one with a wt mod won't happen.

Fake Take

Apr 7, 2021
Hello ,Sir Can you port this game to android.It is ported to Renpy but for PC.Name of the game is Milfs Control

starcored

Dec 14, 2020
Hi, im not sure where to ask this, sorry.

Does anyone know how to remove a cheat/mod from an apk, i want to remove an incest patch from a game.

Thanks

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, im not sure where to ask this, sorry.

Does anyone know how to remove a cheat/mod from an apk, i want to remove an incest patch from a game.

Thanks
build a new apk without the unwanted content.

starcored

Dec 14, 2020
build a new apk without the unwanted content.
Aw. So i downloaded a modded away from home apk, i've tried to uninstall it, delete the remaining folder with x-plore file manager, and then install a new one without any mod, but then it still has mod in it(incest mod). Is there anything i can do to install a new one without building a new apk?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Aw. So i downloaded a modded away from home apk, i've tried to uninstall it, delete the remaining folder with x-plore file manager, and then install a new one without any mod, but then it still has mod in it(incest mod). Is there anything i can do to install a new one without building a new apk?
if it's not my apk and it's using the incest patch from lewdpatcher.com, create a folder game besides saves within the apps external files dir (Android/data/...) and place the attached file there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote