the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I can't do that is bcoz my fingers are too big for the screen or is it a bug pls help I'm stuck
but you are aware that you quote a more than 3 year old post that deals with a problem of the official android port made by the game dev.
there is nothing i can do to help you.

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Not sure how the site views referencing other sites. But you guys can check Gamcore.com they put some of these games on that site. Just run it on Firefox and it runs most of the time. Just make sure you import and export saves from the top left of the site page. And every time the new update gets posted there just import your save and keep going. That's what I did for the new Summer with Mia 2.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Being a DIK 9 newest update. C!n it please be android ported asap? I really missed that game for so long!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Being a DIK 9 newest update. C!n it please be android ported asap? I really missed that game for so long!!
i stopped making android ports for this game a long time ago and that's not going to change.

weebish32

Nov 15, 2020
[how about Lilith's throne it's a text based game mostly and it's ui is like COC2 sorta. Idk why it doesn't have a android port yet

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote