5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So Unity game can't be be ported?

then can this one be ported? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-runaway-girl-and-me-v1-03-level1.122950/
nope again.
maybe you read the op again.
...Ren'Py or RPG Maker MV (MZ to an extent)...
now check the game engine tag of that https://f95zone.to/threads/the-runaway-girl-and-me-v1-03-level1.122950/ game.
it's neither a Ren'Py nor an RPG Maker MV/MZ game.
and before you ask about the next game, i don't bother with non-english games either.

Kirton

Aug 13, 2019
Hello. Could you make an android port for futa quest pls. This link should work

Last edited:

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
hello,your ports are sawsome.can you please tell me why newer port of your games doesn't support any mod I tried a wife and mother game and I wanted to hide the text and make the font smaller but there is no settings and I tried some mod but it's just doesn't work one developer told me that for some reason his mod doesn't work with your games.can you at least provide a mod file to hide the text and to small the font size for your game specially a wife and mother please.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
hello,your ports are sawsome.can you please tell me why newer port of your games doesn't support any mod I tried a wife and mother game and I wanted to hide the text and make the font smaller but there is no settings and I tried some mod but it's just doesn't work one developer told me that for some reason his mod doesn't work with your games.can you at least provide a mod file to hide the text and to small the font size for your game specially a wife and mother please.
none of my ports support sideloaded scripts and this is not going to change.
you can hide the entire UI by swiping down or you reduce the opacity of the textbox to 0.
i'm definitely not going to use Ren'Py's default text size scaling slider from the accessibility page to potentially break other UI elements.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote