EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poster.png

Overview:
You follow the adventures of both a man and a woman . Their hunger for power will make them take all the risks to reach their goal. James Miller is a crime lord who is tired of being in the shadow of William Smith and wants to take over. Emilia Smith is the elder daughter of William. She wants to make sure that she inherits the throne when he retires, as she has to face the ambition of her step-sister and her mother.
Will they be able to achieve their goals? What alliances, mixed with erotic encounters, will they need to do to eventually gain control over their common objective: to control the Throne of Blood?

IMPORTANT NOTE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: LeStar Studios
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3
Language: English, French
Genre:

Future Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (Ep. 2): - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot00011.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png screenshot00013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm going to test it right now, not just playing through the tags and the images I already see this game with a lot of future ahead of it Thank you, I'm very anxious with the tags, especially knowing that I'll be able to control both the main protagonist and the girls I also find this type very interesting. of freedom in the game just by the images I'm already enjoying it a lot. hehe

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but the title and description suggests that the male MC, though destined to become Thane of Cowdor and King of Scotland, will tragically fail to understand and avoid the fate that the weird sisters fortell for him and his family in Birnam Wood. If so, modeling his appearance on Toshiro Mifune would have been fun. No time to play tonight, but since tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in its petty pace from day to day...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was actually pretty decent. Story seems interesting, though could get weird playing two protags fighting for the same thing. Curious how that is going to play out. A little proof-reading here and there to fix some grammar issues, but otherwise, it's well written. Overall the game has a lot of promise.

Now my pet peeve that I always have. Apparently the sex is actually forced. There is no choices like the description says.
You will always get the option to choose which girl or which route to go.
That isn't true, regardless of the protag (female or male). For the fem protag, you can skip it, but it still happens regardless (it still happens, you just don't see it). For the male protag, it happens. No choice, it is forced on you. So that part of the description is not true.

So sadly, not for me. Not a fan of forced sex, especially when the description tells you the opposite (that you'll have a choice). But if that doesn't bother you, then the game has great potential. Best of luck to you guys, just not for me is all. Thanks. :)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes