Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Ok. So its a harem game and there no point in having "former" girlfriends at all? The description is pretty ambiguous. Or is a sleight of hand to avoid the NTR tag?
I don't know much about ntr. When I ask the players, they gave me different ideas about ntr. We want to give a big and an interesting story with lots of characters. Some scenes are needed for that. That's why we gave the disclaimer. So players can understand about what's in the game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm going to test it right now, not just playing through the tags and the images I already see this game with a lot of future ahead of it Thank you, I'm very anxious with the tags, especially knowing that I'll be able to control both the main protagonist and the girls I also find this type very interesting. of freedom in the game just by the images I'm already enjoying it a lot. hehe

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That was actually pretty decent. Story seems interesting, though could get weird playing two protags fighting for the same thing. Curious how that is going to play out. A little proof-reading here and there to fix some grammar issues, but otherwise, it's well written. Overall the game has a lot of promise.

Now my pet peeve that I always have. Apparently the sex is actually forced. There is no choices like the description says.

That isn't true, regardless of the protag (female or male). For the fem protag, you can skip it, but it still happens regardless (it still happens, you just don't see it). For the male protag, it happens. No choice, it is forced on you. So that part of the description is not true.

So sadly, not for me. Not a fan of forced sex, especially when the description tells you the opposite (that you'll have a choice). But if that doesn't bother you, then the game has great potential. Best of luck to you guys, just not for me is all. Thanks. :)
We told this about in the Important Notes section.
And about choices - Some sex scenes will happen for the story reasons, but you can skip it.
For the James scene, we thought no one needs to skip that. That's our mistake.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Ok. So its a harem game and there no point in having "former" girlfriends at all? The description is pretty ambiguous. Or is a sleight of hand to avoid the NTR tag?
Read the spoiler under important note in the OP. Wish more games went into such detail about what's planned for their game, especially with regard to that specific fetish. It really breaks down what's planned for the game, and suggests you decide if you're okay with it.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Read the spoiler under important note in the OP. Wish more games went into such detail about what's planned for their game, especially with regard to that specific fetish. It really breaks down what's planned for the game, and suggests you decide if you're okay with it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If James doesn't choose her or breaks up with her, they may go for other partners and he couldn't care less, about the sexual part anyway. For some players it's not Ntr and for some players it's Ntr. It's up to the players to choose. Scenes will be skippable in anycase, but the situations will remain.
The question should be, are we forced to be only with one girl or we can have all girls so that they are not with other guys? because if you force only 1 Li at a time in a way you will force this... content on us.
btw just to point it out, unless the kinks are fully avoidable, skipping doesn't make it better.
Thank you for being honest with your content and good luck.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The question should be, are we forced to be only with one girl or we can have all girls so that they are not with other guys? because if you force only 1 Li at a time in a way you will force this... content on us.
btw just to point it out, unless the kinks are fully avoidable, skipping doesn't make it better.
Thank you for being honest with your content and good luck.
You can have sexual relationship with more than one girl at a time. At that period they will not have sexual relationship with others.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
We told this about in the Important Notes section.
And about choices - Some sex scenes will happen for the story reasons, but you can skip it.
For the James scene, we thought no one needs to skip that. That's our mistake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, not trying to tell ya how to run your game. Just a personal pet peeve of mine is all. For those that don't mind it, your game has a lot of promise still. It's still an interesting story and premise you got and I do wish you the best with it. ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, not trying to tell ya how to run your game. Just a personal pet peeve of mine is all. For those that don't mind it, your game has a lot of promise still. It's still an interesting story and premise you got and I do wish you the best with it. ;)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes