Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Throne of Blood [Ep. 1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Either way, not trying to tell ya how to run your game. Just a personal pet peeve of mine is all. For those that don't mind it, your game has a lot of promise still. It's still an interesting story and premise you got and I do wish you the best with it. ;)
well that was dissapointing to hear. the ability to skip scenes and not prevent them from happening in the first place sucks. having two protags is weird in the first place. but not being able to choose? well...shit.

ty for your sacrifice. for now i'll leave this game alone. gotta admit i had hope since the "important note" was pretty rare to see but it apparently fell short.

btw was the protags name cuztomizable?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Do I understand correctly that we are playing as two rival characters who are striving for the same goal?
It's damn weird. This is why I don't really like multi-protagonist games.
Yes, You will understand how things going to be and how your choices define the story in future episodes :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

Throne of Blood [Ep. 1]

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Reactions: Blackeye.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
well that was dissapointing to hear. the ability to skip scenes and not prevent them from happening in the first place sucks. having two protags is weird in the first place. but not being able to choose? well...shit.

ty for your sacrifice. for now i'll leave this game alone. gotta admit i had hope since the "important note" was pretty rare to see but it apparently fell short.

btw was the protags name cuztomizable?
Yes, you can customize the name.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Do I understand correctly that we are playing as two rival characters who are striving for the same goal?
It's damn weird. This is why I don't really like multi-protagonist games.
reminds me of that other game "going rogue" also tried to do multiple protags aaaaand well now it's not.

i dont think i remember a game that has any success with mutliple protags. they all usually end up abandoned cause most people just want one MC. but eh i could be wrong.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
Future tags in future genres section.
You can skip any sex scenes.
You can avoid any kinks you don't like.
Just to know if I leave now or wait for the next release, are we going to be able to skip any sex scenes after episode 1 or do you plan to implement choices in this episode too ?
And do skip mean getting the choice to not watch it but it still happen, or does it mean that the sex scene doesn't happen at all ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Just to know if I leave now or wait for the next release, are we going to be able to skip any sex scenes after episode 1 or do you plan to implement choices in this episode too ?
And do skip mean getting the choice to not watch it but it still happen, or does it mean that the sex scene doesn't happen at all ?
1) From episode 2 you will get choice for paths. You can choose what to do with the girls. What kinks you want choose.
2) There will be some sex scenes Similar to James and Ella scene. If you don't like to watch it you can skip the scene.

• Angry
Reactions: DodgeDadRamDaughter

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Future tags? what is avoidable? not skippable, skippable is literally the same as not skippable, if it happens it is not skippable.
There will be more branching in upcoming episodes, and some events will depend on your choices.

Either way, not trying to tell ya how to run your game. Just a personal pet peeve of mine is all. For those that don't mind it, your game has a lot of promise still. It's still an interesting story and premise you got and I do wish you the best with it. ;)
By the way, both protagonists don't have exactly the same goals. The female MC is opposed to her step-sister, while the male MC has the goal to overthrow her father entirely. So the "main" MC remains the male, even if some choices and possibly some endings belong to the female, within the restrictions resulting from the male choices.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Ok, so I have played the game and I am gonna say, I like it so far.

As for multiple protagonists, there are only a few good games. ( Our red string, free pass, seeds of chaos). The concept is not bad, but it is very hard to pull off. So good luck to the dev with that.

As for the story, it is good for now. Although nothing extraordinary (typical gang stuff), it is not dull either.

As for the renders, not bad but needs a few improvements. I believe the dev will get better along the way.

Reactions: Gamesstar
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes