Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Damn great femdom and maledom(both soft/gentle type) I love it. There are not many games like this.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting start. Very good technically. Interesting storyline. Attractive women. Critical betrayal in the first episode.

Problem: You expect me to play against myself, worse one of the personas is female and I generally don't (okay pretty much never) play female protagonists. Also I have difficulty playing any type of game against myself.

Observation: Generally domination by the gender other than the MC is domination of the MC. So far that doesn't seem to be the case. So the whole story feels a bit weird.

VNs that pit the player against themself are extraordinarily difficult to pull off. The active dynamic of the player's involvement, compared to a traditional novel where the writes controls the entire plot, dramatically increases the challenge.

That said, there's enough good points here for me to hang around and see where you take this VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamesstar

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
To be honest I didn't like how I didn't have control over Emilia's actions and her first scene was unavoidable, I would've preferred keeping her exclusively for the male MC..Not because of jealousy or any of that bullshit, I just like strong attractive females and if I had a say I wouldn't share them with beta fucks even if it's a seduction scene driven by the plot, I don't think she had to go far with that bodyguard...

Anyways the game has potential and looks good so far.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Interesting start. Very good technically. Interesting storyline. Attractive women. Critical betrayal in the first episode.

Problem: You expect me to play against myself, worse one of the personas is female and I generally (okay pretty much never) play female protagonists. Also I have difficulty playing any type of game against myself.

Observation: Generally domination by the gender other than the MC is domination of the MC. So far that doesn't seem to be the case. So the whole story feels a bit weird.

VNs that pit the player against themself are extraordinarily difficult to pull off. The active dynamic of the player's involvement, compared to a traditional novel where the writes controls the entire plot, dramatically increases the challenge.

That said, there's enough good points here for me to hang around and see where you take this VN.
Thanks for your comments.

I believe we need to change the presentation a bit. They are not actually competing, as all the choices that matter to the story are done by the male MC. The female MC is more there to present another aspect of the domination game, since we believe that having some submissive parts would be totally out of character for him.

I hope this clears things up, and Gamesstar will update the presentation to make things clearer.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for your comments.

I believe we need to change the presentation a bit. They are not actually competing, as all the choices that matter to the story are done by the male MC. The female MC is more there to present another aspect of the domination game, since we believe that having some submissive parts would be totally out of character for him.

I hope this clears things up, and Gamesstar will update the presentation to make things clearer.
Yes. Thank you for the clarification. James' plan of an all out assault on Emilia's family, makes the assumption that they are competing pretty obvious. Anyway, I look forward to your next update!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Our Red String and Rise of the Crime Lord come to mind as the shining examples (and exceptions) because you really shape the story with your choices and actually have the feeling you're creating your content. So nothing is skippable and, more than avoiding, you're choosing where to go.
There's also Karlsson's Gambit, but it's on a class of it's own.
From the reactions so far, and considering how difficult it is to consider and code all the options, I don't think it's going to happen, but one could hope this would go in the same direction.
yeah but Red string and thats devs game in generals allows for a SHiiiiiiiiit load of freedom and lets you choose whats avoidable and has her own art style. but yeah your point remains.

karlsson's gambit is in fact successful. nvr played it though not really my thing.

and Rise of the crime lord...sort of? on the one hand it has alot of updates and an audience. on the other not alot of income. i guess it depends what you mean by success cause i'd honestly say its the kind of success where dev is keeping it going despite not so much support, moneywise at least. but yeah i play that one to so its alright.

so far this game has at least 1 supporter. so its not looking good for this dev if he wants to make money out of it. buuuut if he's doing this more for a hobby then eh it's whatever. i've decided to leave the game alone since you cant decide who the female protag sleeps with or the male protag for that matter. so eh screw that noise. i just like having choices.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Problem: You expect me to play against myself, worse one of the personas is female and I generally (okay pretty much never) play female protagonists. Also I have difficulty playing any type of game against myself.

Both protagonists don't have exactly the same goals. The female MC is opposed to her step-sister, while the male MC has the goal to overthrow her father entirely. So the "main" MC remains the male, even if some choices and possibly some endings belong to the female, within the restrictions resulting from the male choices.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
To be honest I didn't like how I didn't have control over Emilia's actions and her first scene was unavoidable, I would've preferred keeping her exclusively for the male MC..Not because of jealousy or any of that bullshit, I just like strong attractive females and if I had a say I wouldn't share them with beta fucks even if it's a seduction scene driven by the plot, I don't think she had to go far with that bodyguard...

Anyways the game has potential and looks good so far.
Some scenes has to happened because of the story purpose, but you can control the majority of the scenes :)

JotaroKaneki

Nov 18, 2021
Interesting start. Both protagonists look very dominant. Will they be rivals? Or will they be lovers? Or do we get to make the story flow in the direction we want and make everyone their bitch?
The renders might need a little work though.
Anyways all the best to the dev. Good luck! From what I have seen on this site, you are gonna need it.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
karlsson's gambit is in fact successful. nvr played it though not really my thing.
I thought the same. I was in for a surprise. If you never tried it I suggest you give it a go. Well worth it.

i've decided to leave the game alone since you cant decide who the female protag sleeps with or the male protag for that matter. so eh screw that noise. i just like having choices.
Same here. And I bet the devs would gather more support and build a better story, but that's just me speculating...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I thought the same. I was in for a surprise. If you never tried it I suggest you give it a go. Well worth it.
the reason i say that is beacause isnt it a femdom game? and the MC's sister has her own thing going on? and the two arent meant to hook up with each other?

if it is, that's cool for people who are into that so thats why ended up avoiding it.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes